Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
was norwood a streaky scorer for tranmere last season? 23:24 - Sep 28 with 1114 viewspositivity

no goals in first 3
5 in next 4
none in next 7

just wondering if that's how he is, or it's a bad run for him?

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

was norwood a streaky scorer for tranmere last season? on 00:52 - Sep 29 with 1026 viewsTractorboy24

Where are you getting your stats from? For a start your numbers suggest he’s played 14 times for us, we’ve only had 12 games including 2 cup games where he wasn’t in the squad.

You could argue that it’s streaky that he scored in his 5 in league games 3-6 and we’ve played 10, but he did score a hatful last year and I’m sure it will carry on soon this season.
was norwood a streaky scorer for tranmere last season? on 11:50 - Sep 29 with 733 viewspositivity

was norwood a streaky scorer for tranmere last season? on 00:52 - Sep 29 by Tractorboy24

Where are you getting your stats from? For a start your numbers suggest he’s played 14 times for us, we’ve only had 12 games including 2 cup games where he wasn’t in the squad.

You could argue that it’s streaky that he scored in his 5 in league games 3-6 and we’ve played 10, but he did score a hatful last year and I’m sure it will carry on soon this season.

you're absolutely right, forgot to take out the cup games and invented 2 others. clearly too late for me to be posting numbers last night! i'll send this post as my application to join the erg...

so zero in 2
5 in 4
zero in 4

just checked on soccerbase and he was usually fairly steady last year, but did have a 5 game drought at the back end of last year after scoring 7 in 7.
if that's his norm, i'll take it!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024