Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Imagine what we could do if we played well for both halves of the game 16:58 - Sep 28 with 871 viewsIllinoisblue

Early days, but League 1 is not a great standard. Not at all. Onward and upwards.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Imagine what we could do if we played well for both halves of the game on 17:08 - Sep 28 with 799 viewsDarth_Koont

It's a nice problem to have: Top of the table, scoring goals but still stuttering and often looking a little shapeless.

Second half we looked as if we just overpowered them and forced the goals in. Which is a great attribute to have and testament to the individuals in the team but it would be nice to look a bit more fluent and comfortable in possession.

But it's not too different from last year (barring the goals going in at the right end) so maybe this is Lambert's style.

Pronouns: He/Him

Imagine what we could do if we played well for both halves of the game on 17:11 - Sep 28 with 780 viewswkj

I would much rather we start like turd and finish like champions than the usual start strong finish shadily. In all fairness I don't think Town exclusively played poorly in the first. It was a poor game from both sides, and generally just dull all round. Thankfully Tranmere agreed to shoulder that burden alone in the second.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Imagine what we could do if we played well for both halves of the game on 17:13 - Sep 28 with 760 viewsIllinoisblue

Imagine what we could do if we played well for both halves of the game on 17:11 - Sep 28 by wkj

I would much rather we start like turd and finish like champions than the usual start strong finish shadily. In all fairness I don't think Town exclusively played poorly in the first. It was a poor game from both sides, and generally just dull all round. Thankfully Tranmere agreed to shoulder that burden alone in the second.

I thought Tranmere were not bad, to be fair. Just lacked a presence up front. (Oh yeah, he plays for us now.) KVY was quiet all game then popped up with that cracking goal. Garbutt's goal was a thing of real beauty.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Imagine what we could do if we played well for both halves of the game on 17:15 - Sep 28 with 731 viewschicoazul

Lack of continuity of selection is causing this but our players are almost all such a cut above that we just accelerate away from teams, or Holy keeps it locked for us.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024