Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fun fact 16:20 - Sep 28 with 2702 viewsHerbivore

The Tranmere goalie has contributed to as many Town goals this season as Alan Judge. Almost twice as many if not for the linesman just now.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Fun fact on 16:24 - Sep 28 with 2056 viewsfooters

Prescient.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Fun fact on 16:27 - Sep 28 with 2029 viewsHerbivore

Fun fact on 16:24 - Sep 28 by footers

Prescient.

Think we need to sign this keeper up.

Fun fact on 16:29 - Sep 28 with 1995 viewsclive_baker

Fun fact: he just played a big hand in the last goal. Top marks for attempted negativity though. Some fan you are.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Fun fact on 16:34 - Sep 28 with 1953 viewsHerbivore

Fun fact on 16:29 - Sep 28 by clive_baker

Fun fact: he just played a big hand in the last goal. Top marks for attempted negativity though. Some fan you are.

Tranmere keeper has as many assists for us today as Judge has in nearly 30 games. I can support Town whilst thinking Judge is massively overrated.

Fun fact on 16:36 - Sep 28 with 1918 viewsclive_baker

Fun fact on 16:34 - Sep 28 by Herbivore

Tranmere keeper has as many assists for us today as Judge has in nearly 30 games. I can support Town whilst thinking Judge is massively overrated.

Haha. You carry on with your ‘support’ chap. Thank god there’s only a handful of you that deem that sort of thing to be supportive.

Fun fact on 16:38 - Sep 28 with 1901 viewsHerbivore

Fun fact on 16:36 - Sep 28 by clive_baker

Haha. You carry on with your ‘support’ chap. Thank god there’s only a handful of you that deem that sort of thing to be supportive.

I don't know what you're struggling with here but again, I support the TEAM. I'm not a player fan boy.

Fun fact on 16:41 - Sep 28 with 1877 viewsSwailsey

Judge does flatter to deceive though. His stats are poor, surely that isn’t up for debate?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Fun fact on 16:42 - Sep 28 with 1871 viewsHerbivore

Fun fact on 16:41 - Sep 28 by Swailsey

Judge does flatter to deceive though. His stats are poor, surely that isn’t up for debate?

BOO YOU'RE NOT A FAN!!!!

Login to get fewer ads

Fun fact on 16:58 - Sep 28 with 1776 viewsStokieBlue

Judge was pretty poor again today though.

It's perfectly acceptable to criticise a player if it's reasonable criticism. He does need to step it up an awful lot. He's probably one of the higher earners in the league - he should be contributing far more really.

None of that means he shouldn't play. Just that he could and should contribute more than he has thus far.

SB

Avatar - IC484 - Horsehead and Flame Nebulae

Fun fact on 18:18 - Sep 28 with 1572 viewsLankHenners

Fun fact on 16:58 - Sep 28 by StokieBlue

Judge was pretty poor again today though.

It's perfectly acceptable to criticise a player if it's reasonable criticism. He does need to step it up an awful lot. He's probably one of the higher earners in the league - he should be contributing far more really.

None of that means he shouldn't play. Just that he could and should contribute more than he has thus far.

SB

Bit harsh to call him 'pretty poor' today - don't think he was much better or worse than his most average performances but was in a formation that meant when he did drift about he wasn't having such a negative effect on the rest of the team.

Should really have scored at least 1 today but made some positive contributions.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Fun fact on 18:23 - Sep 28 with 1528 viewsHerbivore

Fun fact on 18:18 - Sep 28 by LankHenners

Bit harsh to call him 'pretty poor' today - don't think he was much better or worse than his most average performances but was in a formation that meant when he did drift about he wasn't having such a negative effect on the rest of the team.

Should really have scored at least 1 today but made some positive contributions.

That's damning with faint praise. Essentially our highest paid player wasn't a total liability is what you're saying.

Fun fact on 18:23 - Sep 28 with 1527 viewskizaitfc

Fun fact on 16:38 - Sep 28 by Herbivore

I don't know what you're struggling with here but again, I support the TEAM. I'm not a player fan boy.

Why you feel the need after a 4-1 won to target a itfc player shows exactly the kind of fan you are

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Fun fact on 18:24 - Sep 28 with 1508 viewsLankHenners

Fun fact on 18:23 - Sep 28 by Herbivore

That's damning with faint praise. Essentially our highest paid player wasn't a total liability is what you're saying.

Come on don't be silly. You're smart enough to know that's not what I said or that what he earns is relevant to his performance today.

Fun fact on 18:27 - Sep 28 with 1487 viewsHerbivore

Fun fact on 18:24 - Sep 28 by LankHenners

Come on don't be silly. You're smart enough to know that's not what I said or that what he earns is relevant to his performance today.

What he earns is kind of relevant. As our highest paid player I kind of expect him to be one of our better players. Today, as in most games this season, he wasn't close to that.

Fun fact on 18:28 - Sep 28 with 1476 viewsHerbivore

Fun fact on 18:23 - Sep 28 by kizaitfc

Why you feel the need after a 4-1 won to target a itfc player shows exactly the kind of fan you are

I posted this long before we'd won 4-1, babe.

Fun fact on 18:29 - Sep 28 with 1466 viewsKropotkin123

Clickbait...

I was expecting this to be fun and factual

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Fun fact on 18:30 - Sep 28 with 1454 viewsHerbivore

Fun fact on 18:29 - Sep 28 by Kropotkin123

Clickbait...

I was expecting this to be fun and factual

It's only the latter I'm afraid.

Fun fact on 18:30 - Sep 28 with 1453 viewsLankHenners

Fun fact on 18:27 - Sep 28 by Herbivore

What he earns is kind of relevant. As our highest paid player I kind of expect him to be one of our better players. Today, as in most games this season, he wasn't close to that.

It becomes more relevant over a longer period of time but on an individual game basis whether he makes 10 quid a week or 10 grand a week is utterly irrelevant.

Fun fact on 18:32 - Sep 28 with 1438 viewsclive_baker

Fun fact on 18:30 - Sep 28 by LankHenners

It becomes more relevant over a longer period of time but on an individual game basis whether he makes 10 quid a week or 10 grand a week is utterly irrelevant.

There’s no point bothering debating with certain people. Utterly clueless.

Fun fact on 18:33 - Sep 28 with 1427 viewspointofblue

One thing I will say is we shouldn't build our team around Judge. If he can work within our preferred style then great but we shouldn't be changing and switching things around to accommodate him. He's not having enough of an impact to do so.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Fun fact on 18:34 - Sep 28 with 1414 viewsHerbivore

Fun fact on 18:30 - Sep 28 by LankHenners

This was one not very good game in many if that helps.

Fun fact on 18:35 - Sep 28 with 1402 viewsHerbivore

Fun fact on 18:32 - Sep 28 by clive_baker

There’s no point bothering debating with certain people. Utterly clueless.

You've gone down that road already? Disappointing. If you had a counter argument I guess you'd put it forward.

Fun fact on 18:39 - Sep 28 with 1376 viewsCotton_eyed_joe

Fun fact on 18:34 - Sep 28 by Herbivore

This was one not very good game in many if that helps.

I'm with you Herbivore.. Judge is poor at times, his corners are dire hitting the front man or going too long. His free kicks aren't great and I'm sure if he had taken Garbutts today it wouldn't have gone in. He can be a good player and played a great ball through to Jackson but he goes missing to much. trouble is he was like this last season too.
Fun fact on 18:39 - Sep 28 with 1375 viewsStokieBlue

Fun fact on 18:18 - Sep 28 by LankHenners

I don't think that's fair either though.

He was starting in the position he wants, in behind the front two and had very little impact in that position in the first half. To say he was no better or worse than when he's played out of position is a bit odd in my opinion.

He's one of the highest earners in the league, he's a full international. He needs to be stamping his mark on games against Tranmere at home.

SB

Avatar - IC484 - Horsehead and Flame Nebulae

Fun fact on 18:49 - Sep 28 with 1327 viewsTractorWood

Fun fact on 18:39 - Sep 28 by StokieBlue

I don't think that's fair either though.

He was starting in the position he wants, in behind the front two and had very little impact in that position in the first half. To say he was no better or worse than when he's played out of position is a bit odd in my opinion.

He's one of the highest earners in the league, he's a full international. He needs to be stamping his mark on games against Tranmere at home.

SB

Agree. Judge is an Irish international and player of quality. Needs to be doing more. Vincent-Young came from Col U and looks a real baller.

I thought Norwood was a bit ropey today. Really not convinced by him. Needs 5 chances per goal.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024