Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Japan beating Ireland with only 20 minutes left 09:47 - Sep 28 with 1019 viewsStokieBlue

Deservedly so as well - great stuff.

The number 9 for Japan who is the smallest player in the tournament was excellent until he went off.

Regardless of the end result they have played superbly and the crowd are loving it.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Japan beating Ireland with only 20 minutes left on 09:49 - Sep 28 with 1010 viewsMoriarty

They’ve been amazing. Really brave and courageous. More attacking and inventive.

fka omuircheartaigh

Japan beating Ireland with only 20 minutes left on 10:04 - Sep 28 with 960 viewsfooters

Balls.

That is all.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Japan beating Ireland with only 20 minutes left on 10:08 - Sep 28 with 951 viewswkj

As we have seen in the World Cup in Football, the Asain countries do seem to really harness their home advantage and the fans that show up to watch them. Wonderful scenes.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Japan beating Ireland with only 20 minutes left on 10:09 - Sep 28 with 947 viewsStokieBlue

Japan beating Ireland with only 20 minutes left on 10:04 - Sep 28 by footers

Balls.

That is all.

Not what you wanted but some great stuff by Japan. Nearly another try as well.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Japan beating Ireland with only 20 minutes left on 10:11 - Sep 28 with 942 viewskinnockers

Japan beating Ireland with only 20 minutes left on 10:08 - Sep 28 by wkj

As we have seen in the World Cup in Football, the Asain countries do seem to really harness their home advantage and the fans that show up to watch them. Wonderful scenes.

Funny way of saying gave the ref a backhander...

Former leader of the Labour Party / Newsround Editor

Japan beating Ireland with only 20 minutes left on 10:15 - Sep 28 with 925 viewsMoriarty

Japan beating Ireland with only 20 minutes left on 10:09 - Sep 28 by StokieBlue

Not what you wanted but some great stuff by Japan. Nearly another try as well.

SB

Absolutely. The values and qualities on show today for everyone who loves sport and what sport should be about. They were better skilled, more heroic and better organized.

Well done Japan.

fka omuircheartaigh

Japan beating Ireland with only 20 minutes left on 10:18 - Sep 28 with 912 viewsHerbivore

I love the Japanese rugby team. They play some great, fearless rugby and that's two huge upsets in two world cups now in a sport where the physicality of it makes genuine upsets pretty rare.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Japan beating Ireland with only 20 minutes left on 10:20 - Sep 28 with 907 viewsagentp

Japan beating Ireland with only 20 minutes left on 10:15 - Sep 28 by Moriarty

Absolutely. The values and qualities on show today for everyone who loves sport and what sport should be about. They were better skilled, more heroic and better organized.

Well done Japan.

The domestic game over there has been improving year on year. Some good English players heading that way at the moment.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Login to get fewer ads

Japan beating Ireland with only 20 minutes left on 10:51 - Sep 28 with 861 viewswkj

Japan beating Ireland with only 20 minutes left on 10:11 - Sep 28 by kinnockers

Funny way of saying gave the ref a backhander...

You sicken me sometimes, you really do

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Japan beating Ireland with only 20 minutes left on 11:10 - Sep 28 with 838 viewsEireannach_gorm

Totally deserved win. Ireland did well to get the bonus point.
Japan beating Ireland with only 20 minutes left on 11:16 - Sep 28 with 824 viewsMoriarty

Japan beating Ireland with only 20 minutes left on 11:10 - Sep 28 by Eireannach_gorm

Totally deserved win. Ireland did well to get the bonus point.

It’s a bonus point which, depending on the Japan v Scotland result, could yet see us top the group or pip Scotland to second. Japan invested a lot of energy today.

fka omuircheartaigh

Japan beating Ireland with only 20 minutes left on 11:37 - Sep 28 with 802 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Brillint performance from Japan but that was as bad a performance from Ireland that I’ve ever seen.

They were my dark horses (not that dark to be fair) for the trophy if New Zealand stuttered but I really can’t see them doing anything. The lack of creativity was shocking.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Japan beating Ireland with only 20 minutes left on 11:43 - Sep 28 with 790 viewsTrequartista

Why don't they just stick 8 sumo wrestlers in the scrum and just walk the ball over the line?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Japan beating Ireland with only 20 minutes left on 11:52 - Sep 28 with 784 viewsFtnfwest

Japan beating Ireland with only 20 minutes left on 11:37 - Sep 28 by The_Romford_Blue

Brillint performance from Japan but that was as bad a performance from Ireland that I’ve ever seen.

They were my dark horses (not that dark to be fair) for the trophy if New Zealand stuttered but I really can’t see them doing anything. The lack of creativity was shocking.

Not that dark you’re right. They were the number 1 side in the world until last weekend when NZ beat SA!
Japan beating Ireland with only 20 minutes left on 13:45 - Sep 28 with 712 viewsDarth_Koont

Japan beating Ireland with only 20 minutes left on 11:37 - Sep 28 by The_Romford_Blue

Harsh on the Japanese performance. I just don't think the Irish could handle the quick ball the Japanese were getting from the rucks and that the referee ensured the Irish couldn't slow down.

The Japan vs. Scotland game now looks like a knockout game for both. Should be a great game too as both want to play quickly.

Re: the Irish and their chances, they'll likely make the QFs and then will come up against opposition and a ref where it's easier for them to control the pace of the game. Even if they'll be up against better sides on paper. So still decent outside bets to win, I reckon.

Pronouns: He/Him

Japan beating Ireland with only 20 minutes left on 14:13 - Sep 28 with 656 viewsblueislander

Japan beating Ireland with only 20 minutes left on 13:45 - Sep 28 by Darth_Koont

Harsh on the Japanese performance. I just don't think the Irish could handle the quick ball the Japanese were getting from the rucks and that the referee ensured the Irish couldn't slow down.

The Japan vs. Scotland game now looks like a knockout game for both. Should be a great game too as both want to play quickly.

Re: the Irish and their chances, they'll likely make the QFs and then will come up against opposition and a ref where it's easier for them to control the pace of the game. Even if they'll be up against better sides on paper. So still decent outside bets to win, I reckon.

The Irish need to find another dimension to their game. They are very predictable.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024