Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southend tickets are now back to the original 16:53 - Sep 27 with 1003 viewsPJH

sale dates.

GC-30th Sept
ST-2nd Oct
Silver-4th Oct
General-7th Oct
Southend tickets are now back to the original on 16:54 - Sep 27 with 995 viewswkj

Lovely stuff, hopefully we can make a pretend derby out of it, have a few rumbles and then have a go on the dodgems after.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Southend tickets are now back to the original on 17:48 - Sep 27 with 901 viewsDeano69

As expected, 2000 tickets

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Southend tickets are now back to the original on 17:57 - Sep 27 with 883 viewsbluejacko

Southend tickets are now back to the original on 17:48 - Sep 27 by Deano69

As expected, 2000 tickets

Won’t be on sale long then will they?
Southend tickets are now back to the original on 18:13 - Sep 27 with 860 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Have a gold membership myself but would I have to get Junior Slave one too alongside her season ticket to qualify her for an early ticket?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Southend tickets are now back to the original on 18:18 - Sep 27 with 851 viewsPJH

Southend tickets are now back to the original on 18:13 - Sep 27 by BanksterDebtSlave

Have a gold membership myself but would I have to get Junior Slave one too alongside her season ticket to qualify her for an early ticket?

Firstly to get a GC Junior Slave would need to be at least 16 years old but just on a ST she would not qualify until Wednesday.

You could wait until first thing Wednesday and get both tickets then.

Doubt if tickets will go beyond ST stage though.
Southend tickets are now back to the original on 18:19 - Sep 27 with 841 viewswkj

Southend tickets are now back to the original on 18:18 - Sep 27 by PJH

Firstly to get a GC Junior Slave would need to be at least 16 years old but just on a ST she would not qualify until Wednesday.

You could wait until first thing Wednesday and get both tickets then.

Doubt if tickets will go beyond ST stage though.

Can you not get a family gold card or am I imagining that
[Post edited 27 Sep 2019 18:19]

Crybaby

Southend tickets are now back to the original on 18:23 - Sep 27 with 824 viewsPJH

Southend tickets are now back to the original on 18:19 - Sep 27 by wkj

Can you not get a family gold card or am I imagining that
[Post edited 27 Sep 2019 18:19]

I don't know, looking at the ST renewal paperwork I cannot see any way that someone under 16 can get first go at away tickets(before ST stage) but I suppose there must be a way.
Southend tickets are now back to the original on 18:27 - Sep 27 with 818 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Southend tickets are now back to the original on 18:23 - Sep 27 by PJH

I don't know, looking at the ST renewal paperwork I cannot see any way that someone under 16 can get first go at away tickets(before ST stage) but I suppose there must be a way.

Well at least it's not just me then....seems a bif naff tbh unless there is a way.

Edit...she is 14.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2019 18:28]

Login to get fewer ads

Southend tickets are now back to the original on 18:29 - Sep 27 with 806 viewswkj

Southend tickets are now back to the original on 18:27 - Sep 27 by BanksterDebtSlave

Well at least it's not just me then....seems a bif naff tbh unless there is a way.

Edit...she is 14.

Call the office or email them, it's worth asking.

Crybaby

Southend tickets are now back to the original on 18:31 - Sep 27 with 805 viewsPJH

Southend tickets are now back to the original on 18:27 - Sep 27 by BanksterDebtSlave

Edit...she is 14.

Maybe you could phone the club in the morning?

I am only going on what it says or does not say in the ST renewal paperwork.

As I understand it from that paperwork to get a GC you have to have a ST but also be at least 16.

edit-mainticketoffice@itfc.co.uk always very helpful when I have contacted them.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2019 18:33]
Southend tickets are now back to the original on 18:34 - Sep 27 with 794 viewsbluejacko

Would they increase this number or would that make it more of a home game for us and they won’t want that! Or if they want the money?
Southend tickets are now back to the original on 18:35 - Sep 27 with 790 viewsbefxblue

Southend tickets are now back to the original on 18:23 - Sep 27 by PJH

Interesting scenario.....

My son is 12, and has been declared as such on his season ticket application, but as we sit in co-op upper which isn't classed as a family area, his season card is classed as an under 19 on the back.

I would suggest that this may well be a loophole I possibly used to get a gold card for him. Maybe.

The downside might possibly be that if this loophole were used, you would possibly have to pay adult prices for away tickets.
Southend tickets are now back to the original on 18:36 - Sep 27 with 787 viewsDanny_G

Edit...she is 14.

Junior Blues + ST counts as Gold Card

https://mobile.twitter.com/ITFC_Tickets/status/1155884751108091905
Southend tickets are now back to the original on 18:39 - Sep 27 with 762 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Southend tickets are now back to the original on 18:13 - Sep 27 by BanksterDebtSlave

ST + Junior Blues = Gold card equivalent

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Southend tickets are now back to the original on 19:00 - Sep 27 with 722 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Southend tickets are now back to the original on 18:36 - Sep 27 by Danny_G

Junior Blues + ST counts as Gold Card

https://mobile.twitter.com/ITFC_Tickets/status/1155884751108091905

Great stuff. Thanks, she's a Junior Blue so sorted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024