Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Gove... Um... Tired and emotional here? 03:23 - Sep 27 with 1492 viewsSpruceMoose

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Is Gove... Um... Tired and emotional here? on 05:54 - Sep 27 with 1431 viewsOldsmoker

HP sauce?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Is Gove... Um... Tired and emotional here? on 06:35 - Sep 27 with 1400 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Looks like he’s been on the Charlie in all honesty.

But surely he wouldn’t be that stupid to do that knowing he would be in parliament that day?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Is Gove... Um... Tired and emotional here? on 07:39 - Sep 27 with 1313 viewsOldsmoker

Gove is the Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster.
After the Prime Minister, he is the most senior minister in the Cabinet Office.
So there's no need for him to be sober.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Is Gove... Um... Tired and emotional here? on 07:45 - Sep 27 with 1293 viewschicoazul

Is Gove... Um... Tired and emotional here? on 06:35 - Sep 27 by The_Romford_Blue

But surely he wouldn’t be that stupid to do that knowing he would be in parliament that day?

20 hour days on dat dere Zoloft time will do that to a person.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Is Gove... Um... Tired and emotional here? on 09:25 - Sep 27 with 1181 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is Gove... Um... Tired and emotional here? on 06:35 - Sep 27 by The_Romford_Blue

Absolutely, I'm sure this thing doesn't go on at all...

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Is Gove... Um... Tired and emotional here? on 09:35 - Sep 27 with 1146 viewswkj

Milliband is always an interesting one to watch in the HoC too. Sometimes I cant tell if he has slipped into a coma or not, and that includes the times when he speaks too.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Is Gove... Um... Tired and emotional here? on 09:37 - Sep 27 with 1141 viewsNthQldITFC

He might be spent from too much soggy biscuit?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Is Gove... Um... Tired and emotional here? on 11:02 - Sep 27 with 1077 viewsChurchman

Maybe he was just bored with the Corbyn droning on. Seriously, I suspect that it was one of those ‘can’t keep awake’ moments rather than the HoC wine, which is passable.

What I do know about about the Govemeister is that he works harder, is a lot more intelligent and more decisive than most. On the downside, I won’t slander the bloke but all I’ll say he is one of the last people on the planet I’d wish to be anywhere near.
Login to get fewer ads

Is Gove... Um... Tired and emotional here? on 11:04 - Sep 27 with 1067 viewswkj

Is Gove... Um... Tired and emotional here? on 11:02 - Sep 27 by Churchman

Maybe he was just bored with the Corbyn droning on. Seriously, I suspect that it was one of those ‘can’t keep awake’ moments rather than the HoC wine, which is passable.

What I do know about about the Govemeister is that he works harder, is a lot more intelligent and more decisive than most. On the downside, I won’t slander the bloke but all I’ll say he is one of the last people on the planet I’d wish to be anywhere near.

You fail to mention the most significant issue with Gove...

He looks like Pob.

[Post edited 27 Sep 2019 11:05]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Is Gove... Um... Tired and emotional here? on 11:12 - Sep 27 with 1032 viewsChurchman

Is Gove... Um... Tired and emotional here? on 11:04 - Sep 27 by wkj

You fail to mention the most significant issue with Gove...

He looks like Pob.

[Post edited 27 Sep 2019 11:05]

He does! When annoyed, he goes purple and looks like the black current cartoon characters in the old Ribena adverts! I wanted to tell him but didn’t have the nerve!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024