Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another nail in Bury's coffin 16:00 - Sep 26 with 1323 viewsJ2BLUE

Denied entry into league two next season

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49841324

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Another nail in Bury's coffin on 16:06 - Sep 26 with 1303 viewshampstead_blue

seems a bit harsh.

What league will they have to start in?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Blackwater & Dengie Under14 Girls. (n/t) on 16:10 - Sep 26 with 1292 viewsBloots

Another nail in Bury's coffin on 16:06 - Sep 26 by hampstead_blue

seems a bit harsh.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Another nail in Bury's coffin on 16:45 - Sep 26 with 1251 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Bearing in mind the embarrassing statement from Bury on their website the other day pretty much asking for clubs to vote for them, whilst having a massive go at them and making it it's not Bury's fault, I can't wait for the official statement from Bury on this.

Pretty sure it's going to be strongly worded! I wonder who they will vent their anger at.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Another nail in Bury's coffin on 17:20 - Sep 26 with 1200 viewsEdmundo

Another nail in Bury's coffin on 16:45 - Sep 26 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Bearing in mind the embarrassing statement from Bury on their website the other day pretty much asking for clubs to vote for them, whilst having a massive go at them and making it it's not Bury's fault, I can't wait for the official statement from Bury on this.

Pretty sure it's going to be strongly worded! I wonder who they will vent their anger at.

The EFL handled this woefully, but at the same time not much has changed with Bury as far as I can see. So why would they be allowed in? Might have to start in Conference North if they get their #### together.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Another nail in Bury's coffin on 18:55 - Sep 26 with 1138 viewsAlanG296

Well done the football league clubs who did the right thing in maintaining the principles of the football pyramid. For Bury to claim the clubs decided not to let them back in out of self interest is pathetic. Bury got promotion on a budget they couldn't fund, stopping a better run club from getting promotion. Then they've cost every other club in our division the takings from a home game, the cost of clubs playing away at Bury are negligible in relation. And they have the cheek to expect to be put back in the division they were in before they started acting irresponsibly! They should have been chucked out in the summer as would have happened anywhere lower in the pyramid.
Another nail in Bury's coffin on 18:56 - Sep 26 with 1135 viewsFreddies_Ears

Another nail in Bury's coffin on 16:06 - Sep 26 by hampstead_blue

seems a bit harsh.

Given that Steve Dale still seems to be the owner, it's not surprising. League 2 clubs, in particular, were unhappy, regarding Bury as having bought promotion using money they didn't have.

There's no guarantee of them re-entering at any level. Probably needs ownership change first. Other clubs have had to go a long way down the pyramid.
Another nail in Bury's coffin on 20:52 - Sep 26 with 1014 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Another nail in Bury's coffin on 18:56 - Sep 26 by Freddies_Ears

Given that Steve Dale still seems to be the owner, it's not surprising. League 2 clubs, in particular, were unhappy, regarding Bury as having bought promotion using money they didn't have.

There's no guarantee of them re-entering at any level. Probably needs ownership change first. Other clubs have had to go a long way down the pyramid.

There will be a level where clubs feel it is worthwhile adding them to increase interest in their league. That is the correct level for them.

To be so badly mismanaged to get themselves in the position they got into, leaves them at the mercy of those who have not been. To me, that seems fair.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024