Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another great idea 12:22 - Sep 26 with 7723 viewshampstead_blue

JC now will give unlimited immigration and full rights from landing including the right to vote!!!

Whatever next.......

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2019/09/25/labour-scrap-controls-immigratio

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Another great idea on 12:37 - Sep 26 with 4178 viewsHerbivore

Good, immigration enriches the country. I'm hoping we can work out an exchange programme where people who read the Telegraph, Mail and Express get sent the other way.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Another great idea on 12:41 - Sep 26 with 4158 viewsActionMan

Another great idea on 12:37 - Sep 26 by Herbivore

Good, immigration enriches the country. I'm hoping we can work out an exchange programme where people who read the Telegraph, Mail and Express get sent the other way.

Can we also deport anyone thick enough to vote Tory, Labour or Liberal Democrat or at least put them on trial for the collective crimes they've committed against the people of this country? We might get some change then.

No, your sh1t doesn't smell any better than theirs. You all stink.
Another great idea on 12:44 - Sep 26 with 4149 viewsHerbivore

Another great idea on 12:41 - Sep 26 by ActionMan

Can we also deport anyone thick enough to vote Tory, Labour or Liberal Democrat or at least put them on trial for the collective crimes they've committed against the people of this country? We might get some change then.

I'll be fine, I vote Green.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Another great idea on 12:44 - Sep 26 with 4150 viewslowhouseblue

utterly mad. they have this loony incomprehensible brexit compromise which is presumably intended to retain a few leave voters, and then they do this which is guaranteed to lose them all those same leave voters. if you're going to go for no immigration controls then you might as well go full lib dem and rescind a50 cos all your non-metropolitan support is long gone.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Another great idea on 12:45 - Sep 26 with 4139 viewsBluefish

Another great idea on 12:41 - Sep 26 by ActionMan

Is this real? Surely you can't include those 3 parties the same? Who do you intend to vote for instead?

Tories have moved miles into UKIP or brexit party territory. Lib dems are completely remain (because they are clever) and labour have ceased to be a party and are now just a strange cult.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2019 12:50]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Another great idea on 12:47 - Sep 26 with 4109 viewschicoazul

We have unlimited immigration from the EU for as long as we are in the EU no matter who is in charge.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Another great idea on 12:53 - Sep 26 with 4076 viewsgiant_stow

Another great idea on 12:44 - Sep 26 by lowhouseblue

utterly mad. they have this loony incomprehensible brexit compromise which is presumably intended to retain a few leave voters, and then they do this which is guaranteed to lose them all those same leave voters. if you're going to go for no immigration controls then you might as well go full lib dem and rescind a50 cos all your non-metropolitan support is long gone.

I didn't bother reading the link, but I take it this is for real. blimey. It often feels like labour are in cahoots with the mad tories.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Another great idea on 12:54 - Sep 26 with 4073 viewsnoggin

Another great idea on 12:47 - Sep 26 by chicoazul

We have unlimited immigration from the EU for as long as we are in the EU no matter who is in charge.

We don’t have to though. Not the fault of the EU if the government refuse to enforce laws to stop unlimited immigration.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Login to get fewer ads

Another great idea on 12:57 - Sep 26 with 4060 viewsClapham_Junction

The vast majority of immigrants are from countries whose citizens already have voting rights in the UK - either Commonwealth countries (whose citizens can vote in all elections) or EU members (whose citizens can vote in local and European elections).

(nine of the top ten countries that immigrants come from are from one of the above categories)
Another great idea on 12:59 - Sep 26 with 4050 viewsBluefish

Another great idea on 12:54 - Sep 26 by noggin

We don’t have to though. Not the fault of the EU if the government refuse to enforce laws to stop unlimited immigration.

And we will have the same levels of immigration when we are out as well. We choose to let people into the majority of people into the UK despite the fake narrative of illegals. The actual illegals wont change either

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Another great idea on 13:09 - Sep 26 with 3996 viewshampstead_blue

Another great idea on 12:37 - Sep 26 by Herbivore

Well said.

A good immigration policy is essential to making this country great.

I feel safe in regard to your deportation policy. I read the Guardian on a Saturday!

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

Another great idea on 13:11 - Sep 26 with 3987 viewshampstead_blue

Another great idea on 12:47 - Sep 26 by chicoazul

my fear wasn't the #s of people coming in, more the full fat hand-outs given straight away.

The right to vote doesn't come in a cereal packet or Happy Meal.....

Another great idea on 13:15 - Sep 26 with 3972 viewsmonytowbray

What's the problem exactly?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-immigration-studies-s

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Another great idea on 13:15 - Sep 26 with 3971 viewsDanTheMan

Another great idea on 13:11 - Sep 26 by hampstead_blue

my fear wasn't the #s of people coming in, more the full fat hand-outs given straight away.

The right to vote doesn't come in a cereal packet or Happy Meal.....

"more the full fat hand-outs given straight away."

Such as?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Another great idea on 13:20 - Sep 26 with 3945 viewsmonytowbray

Another great idea on 13:15 - Sep 26 by DanTheMan

Such as?

Get facts out of this thread. There is no place for facts here.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Another great idea on 13:38 - Sep 26 with 3894 viewsChurchman

In my view was Blair’s open door policy which led to the the rise in popularity of people like Farage and of course Brexit. It could also be argued that the policy of open door helped Labour lose the elections of 2010 and 2015.

Of course Corbyn will give them all priority for benefits, voting rights etc etc. Most vote Labour. Blair and co knew this in the 90s and I believe this was a primary driver for the policy (which was never put before the electorate).

It is interesting that this policy is completely the opposite to what Macron is saying at the moment. Which is correct and will this be an election ‘winner’? Diane Abbott certainly thinks so.
Another great idea on 13:40 - Sep 26 with 3888 viewsbrazil1982

I really don't see as a manifesto pledge, who this is supposed to appeal to.
Another great idea on 13:40 - Sep 26 with 3885 viewsSpruceMoose

Another great idea on 13:38 - Sep 26 by Churchman

In my view was Blair’s open door policy which led to the the rise in popularity of people like Farage and of course Brexit. It could also be argued that the policy of open door helped Labour lose the elections of 2010 and 2015.

Of course Corbyn will give them all priority for benefits, voting rights etc etc. Most vote Labour. Blair and co knew this in the 90s and I believe this was a primary driver for the policy (which was never put before the electorate).

It is interesting that this policy is completely the opposite to what Macron is saying at the moment. Which is correct and will this be an election ‘winner’? Diane Abbott certainly thinks so.

If they're worried about losing the immigrant vote maybe the Conservatives could start running on a platform that was more pro immigrant rather than pro keeping the boot on their neck?
[Post edited 26 Sep 2019 13:43]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Another great idea on 13:44 - Sep 26 with 3875 viewsBloomBlue

Another great idea on 13:15 - Sep 26 by DanTheMan

Such as?

Most non-EU nationals who are subject to immigration control are not allowed to claim "public funds" such as jobseekers' allowance or tax credits. That's the same for non working EU nationals (to some degree). The Labour proposal is that would be abolished and they would be allowed full access to public funds
Another great idea on 13:45 - Sep 26 with 3871 viewsChurchman

Another great idea on 13:40 - Sep 26 by SpruceMoose

If they're worried about losing the immigrant vote maybe the Conservatives could start running on a platform that was more pro immigrant rather than pro keeping the boot on their neck?
[Post edited 26 Sep 2019 13:43]

The ERG party could perhaps offer a balanced approach to immigration policy, but balance is one thing abjectly missing from BJ, JRM and co
Another great idea on 13:49 - Sep 26 with 3842 viewshampstead_blue

Another great idea on 13:44 - Sep 26 by BloomBlue

Most non-EU nationals who are subject to immigration control are not allowed to claim "public funds" such as jobseekers' allowance or tax credits. That's the same for non working EU nationals (to some degree). The Labour proposal is that would be abolished and they would be allowed full access to public funds

JC will also increase the £amount and # of people who can claim benefits.

We will become a haven for benefit tourists.
My question is this.....who is going to pay?

The answer is anyone who earns a decent living. All of those who are borderline or over the 40% tax bracket will get hammered.

Another great idea on 13:50 - Sep 26 with 3838 viewsBrixtonBlue

Can't read the link, have Labour really said unlimited immigration?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Another great idea on 13:50 - Sep 26 with 3834 viewsJ2BLUE

Another great idea on 13:44 - Sep 26 by BloomBlue

It's almost like Labour know they can't win an election and are trying to promise everything to everyone.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Another great idea on 14:01 - Sep 26 with 3802 viewshampstead_blue

Another great idea on 13:50 - Sep 26 by BrixtonBlue

Can't read the link, have Labour really said unlimited immigration?

Jeremy Corbyn will scrap controls on immigration and hand foreign nationals the right to vote in future elections and referendums if Labour wins power.

The Labour leader will head into the next election promising to extend freedom of movement to migrants around the world, along with abolishing detention centres, under plans approved on Wednesday.

Despite Mr Corbyn’s team being privately opposed to the plan, delegates at Labour’s annual conference in Brighton unanimously backed a motion which commits the party to “free movement, equality and rights for migrants”.

Another great idea on 14:03 - Sep 26 with 3797 viewsSpruceMoose

Another great idea on 14:01 - Sep 26 by hampstead_blue

Jeremy Corbyn will scrap controls on immigration and hand foreign nationals the right to vote in future elections and referendums if Labour wins power.

The Labour leader will head into the next election promising to extend freedom of movement to migrants around the world, along with abolishing detention centres, under plans approved on Wednesday.

Despite Mr Corbyn’s team being privately opposed to the plan, delegates at Labour’s annual conference in Brighton unanimously backed a motion which commits the party to “free movement, equality and rights for migrants”.

So not what you're saying at all then.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024