Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump Transcript Released 15:06 - Sep 25 with 667 viewsSpruceMoose

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

Um...

“There is a lot of talk about Biden’s son, that Biden stopped the prosecution, and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the attorney general would be great.”

That's pretty damning.

Also, there's no way this is an accurate transcript. It's been tidied up. Trump is too coherent.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Trump Transcript Released on 15:10 - Sep 25 with 642 viewsSWGF

Nothing about covfefe?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Trump Transcript Released on 15:13 - Sep 25 with 627 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump Transcript Released on 15:10 - Sep 25 by SWGF

Nothing about covfefe?

There was a slight spillage over page 3, I'm sure.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Trump Transcript Released on 15:16 - Sep 25 with 617 viewsStokieBlue

Really?

Each Trump part in the script reads as if a 7 year old was speaking. Hard to imagine anyone being less coherent but you might be right!

For instance:

"Good because I· heard you had a prosecutor
who· was very·good and he was shut down and that's really unfair.
_·A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your
very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people
involved. "

I guess they think it's less damning than not publishing it but who knows what they think - doesn't seem to be much reason to any of their actions.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Trump Transcript Released on 15:21 - Sep 25 with 597 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump Transcript Released on 15:16 - Sep 25 by StokieBlue

Really?

Each Trump part in the script reads as if a 7 year old was speaking. Hard to imagine anyone being less coherent but you might be right!

For instance:

"Good because I· heard you had a prosecutor
who· was very·good and he was shut down and that's really unfair.
_·A lot of people are talking about that, the way they shut your
very good prosecutor down and you had some very bad people
involved. "

I guess they think it's less damning than not publishing it but who knows what they think - doesn't seem to be much reason to any of their actions.

SB

Well SB, they were complete sentences, that was my issue. A real verbatim Trump quote would read something like:

"Good because I heard you had a prosecutor who, the way they shut your very good prosecutor down and he, was shut down and that's really unfair was very good a lot of people are talking and you had some very bad people involved. Witch hunt".

There's actually been some interesting stories I've read about how translators really struggle to translate what he's saying in real time due to broken sentences and sentences that just trail off into nothingness.

There's also a bit of a push for the media to start quoting his exact words rather than tidying them up, because they hiding the fact that he can barely speak.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2019 15:22]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024