Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I expect this team on Saturday to repeat/exceed the first half MK Dons... 18:43 - Sep 22 with 926 viewsunstableblue

performance.........and win over the Lambert system/ethos doubters (of which I may be one!!):

---------------------Holy
KVY------Chambo---The Wolf----Garbutt
------------------Skuse
--------Downes------------Huws
-------------------Judge
---------------Norwood------------Jackson

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I expect this team on Saturday to repeat/exceed the first half MK Dons... on 18:44 - Sep 22 with 907 viewswkj

Why are you playing Jackson so wide?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I expect this team on Saturday to repeat/exceed the first half MK Dons... on 18:51 - Sep 22 with 878 viewsunstableblue

I expect this team on Saturday to repeat/exceed the first half MK Dons... on 18:44 - Sep 22 by wkj

Why are you playing Jackson so wide?

By not playing a Rowe, Edwards, or El Mizouni we lack some pace in midfield....

Think better to have Norwood through the middle with Judge tucked in behind. And Jackson hitting the edges of the box from balls through the channel.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I expect this team on Saturday to repeat/exceed the first half MK Dons... on 21:02 - Sep 22 with 777 viewsSomethingBlue

I can't help but think that you're coming at everything from a perspective of needing to see free-flowing attacking football for 90 minutes when there isn't a team in the division that can offer that. We're doing fine.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024