Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, Chambo’s train ride. Where was he going? 16:20 - Sep 22 with 4135 viewsIllinoisblue

Bonus point for funniest answer

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

So, Chambo’s train ride. Where was he going? on 16:21 - Sep 22 with 3540 viewswkj

Doesn't get much funnier than answering Ipswich

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So, Chambo’s train ride. Where was he going? on 16:25 - Sep 22 with 3529 viewstextbackup

he was probably on his way to London for a night out with his missus, then taking her to pleasure town once back at the hotel

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So, Chambo’s train ride. Where was he going? on 16:26 - Sep 22 with 3505 viewsReuser_is_God

So, Chambo’s train ride. Where was he going? on 16:25 - Sep 22 by textbackup

he was probably on his way to London for a night out with his missus, then taking her to pleasure town once back at the hotel

Instead he got a load of virgins singing at him.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

So, Chambo’s train ride. Where was he going? on 16:30 - Sep 22 with 3477 viewsBluefish

Pretty obvious really. He was off to Gatwick to pick up his car

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

So, Chambo’s train ride. Where was he going? on 16:31 - Sep 22 with 3479 viewstextbackup

So, Chambo’s train ride. Where was he going? on 16:26 - Sep 22 by Reuser_is_God

Instead he got a load of virgins singing at him.

probably handed in a transfer request this morning.

imagine he'd bumped into decent folk, like you and I. would have made his week

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

So, Chambo’s train ride. Where was he going? on 16:40 - Sep 22 with 3439 viewsITFC_Forever

Mate who was going to St Pancras was in the same carriage. Most of the virgins got off at Stratford, Chambo carried on to St P, so could have been going anywhere.

I reckon he had to travel a fair way to find some food as Steve Evans seems to have eaten all the food reserves in the South of England.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

So, Chambo’s train ride. Where was he going? on 16:52 - Sep 22 with 3361 viewsketton_itfc

So, Chambo’s train ride. Where was he going? on 16:40 - Sep 22 by ITFC_Forever

Mate who was going to St Pancras was in the same carriage. Most of the virgins got off at Stratford, Chambo carried on to St P, so could have been going anywhere.

I reckon he had to travel a fair way to find some food as Steve Evans seems to have eaten all the food reserves in the South of England.

I think he's got family in the Northampton/Kettering area so may have been on his way there.
So, Chambo’s train ride. Where was he going? on 16:59 - Sep 22 with 3332 viewsMullet

Mick McCarthy's house for fish pie, apple crumble and a DVD rewatch of the 14/15 season highlights.

Rumours that it was Fishers who kicked over the bin and not a neighbourhood cat, unconfirmed.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

So, Chambo’s train ride. Where was he going? on 19:50 - Sep 22 with 2959 viewsfactual_blue

He was all bound for Morningtown, many miles away.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So, Chambo’s train ride. Where was he going? on 19:58 - Sep 22 with 2921 viewsfabian_illness

So, Chambo’s train ride. Where was he going? on 20:04 - Sep 22 with 2896 viewsBluefish

So, Chambo’s train ride. Where was he going? on 16:59 - Sep 22 by Mullet

Mick McCarthy's house for fish pie, apple crumble and a DVD rewatch of the 14/15 season highlights.

Rumours that it was Fishers who kicked over the bin and not a neighbourhood cat, unconfirmed.

I got very excited at being a pie for mick and chambo

So, Chambo’s train ride. Where was he going? on 20:48 - Sep 22 with 2773 viewsPJH

So, Chambo’s train ride. Where was he going? on 19:50 - Sep 22 by factual_blue

He was all bound for Morningtown, many miles away.

That used to be the first record played on The Blue Arrow train as we left Ipswich station.

TWTD.
So, Chambo’s train ride. Where was he going? on 09:21 - Sep 23 with 2375 viewshoppy

Probably arranged to meet up for a very low-key train ride with Lord Lucan?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

So, Chambo’s train ride. Where was he going? on 09:31 - Sep 23 with 2348 viewsHeathlander

Apparently he had gone to the game on a 50cc Moped and it had broken down. So he had to get the train home. He's about to start some crowd funding for a new Ped. He's against the Northern By Pass as he thinks his Honda Crunch will be too dangerous to ride on it on the way to Playford Road.
So, Chambo’s train ride. Where was he going? on 09:35 - Sep 23 with 2346 viewsPhilTWTD

On a more serious note, not sure why this has got quite so much attention, it's not that unusual for players to travel separately in that manner, I've bumped into a few on trains over the years. I assume they had got Sunday off as Tomas Holy wasn't on the coach either, think he was staying with friends near Gillingham.
So, Chambo’s train ride. Where was he going? on 09:43 - Sep 23 with 2317 viewsITFC_Forever

So, Chambo’s train ride. Where was he going? on 09:35 - Sep 23 by PhilTWTD

On a more serious note, not sure why this has got quite so much attention, it's not that unusual for players to travel separately in that manner, I've bumped into a few on trains over the years. I assume they had got Sunday off as Tomas Holy wasn't on the coach either, think he was staying with friends near Gillingham.

Because they don't usually get ambushed by a load of phone-wielding idiots....

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

So, Chambo’s train ride. Where was he going? on 09:45 - Sep 23 with 2306 viewsBluefish

So, Chambo’s train ride. Where was he going? on 09:43 - Sep 23 by ITFC_Forever

Because they don't usually get ambushed by a load of phone-wielding idiots....

Me and my boy shared a train back from Nottingham with S Hunt. He was a gent, he sat next to us because he saw my boy I his ITFC gear and he chatted and shared his sweets. We didn't film him at any point.

So, Chambo’s train ride. Where was he going? on 09:49 - Sep 23 with 2295 viewsBluefish

It has some way to go to reach the levels of the Chalobah on the train story though. Different circumstances but that was brilliant in so many ways

I sat next to David Beckham..... on 10:32 - Sep 23 with 2201 viewsBloots

So, Chambo’s train ride. Where was he going? on 09:45 - Sep 23 by Bluefish

Me and my boy shared a train back from Nottingham with S Hunt. He was a gent, he sat next to us because he saw my boy I his ITFC gear and he chatted and shared his sweets. We didn't film him at any point.

....on a flight from Stansted to Manchester once.

I asked him if he could get me Baby Spice's autograph.

He told me to sod off.

True story.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

So, Chambo’s train ride. Where was he going? on 10:49 - Sep 23 with 2163 viewswkj

During our recent glory days Fabian always went to Warren Heath Sainsburys every week, and the most distraction he ever got was some quiet waves like one does when being given way too on the roads. I think this post, or rather the situation Chambers faced on the weekend, highlights the decline of respect and social boundaries footballers face no a days quite well.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2019 10:51]

Crybaby

So, Chambo’s train ride. Where was he going? on 11:22 - Sep 23 with 2099 viewsGavTWTD

A midnight train to San Antone and then on to Clarksville

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

So, Chambo’s train ride. Where was he going? on 11:33 - Sep 23 with 2068 viewshoppy

So, Chambo’s train ride. Where was he going? on 11:22 - Sep 23 by GavTWTD

A midnight train to San Antone and then on to Clarksville

He could take an alternative service at midnight if he wanted to...

Bet he wasn't expecting quite so much interest...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

So, Chambo’s train ride. Where was he going? on 11:36 - Sep 23 with 2051 viewsDarth_Koont

Midnight train to Georgiou's

Pronouns: He/Him

So, Chambo’s train ride. Where was he going? on 11:38 - Sep 23 with 2039 viewsReuser_is_God

So, Chambo’s train ride. Where was he going? on 10:49 - Sep 23 by wkj

During our recent glory days Fabian always went to Warren Heath Sainsburys every week, and the most distraction he ever got was some quiet waves like one does when being given way too on the roads. I think this post, or rather the situation Chambers faced on the weekend, highlights the decline of respect and social boundaries footballers face no a days quite well.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2019 10:51]

Every Thursday night wasn't it? I remember always seeing him in there.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

So, Chambo’s train ride. Where was he going? on 11:41 - Sep 23 with 2022 viewswkj

So, Chambo’s train ride. Where was he going? on 11:38 - Sep 23 by Reuser_is_God

Every Thursday night wasn't it? I remember always seeing him in there.

Yup, Thursday night with a little trolley.

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024