Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ben Pringle, like us, looks too good for League 1. 21:47 - Sep 21 with 2000 viewsIllinoisblue

Weird game today; we never really looked in danger but didn’t really impress as a unit. Not surprising given the number of changes. Nolan and Edwards particularly wasteful with their passing. KVY for 500k? Steal of the year there. Loves the way he bombs forward. It’s still early but there’s no reason for us not to go up. We have an embarrassment of riches. Lambert’s toughest job may be keeping everyone happy.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Ben Pringle, like us, looks too good for League 1. on 21:51 - Sep 21 with 1961 viewsKieran_Knows

That bench was beyond a joke today. They’d all mostly walk in to a championship starting XI, let alone anyone else in League 1.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Ben Pringle, like us, looks too good for League 1. on 22:08 - Sep 21 with 1884 viewswkj

Id imagine Lambert's rotation is very much in line with morale management as well as fitness. Dozzer did a job today, possibly not quite enough to cement a place, but at least he is getting a bit of time rather than the last manager that cast him off pretty quickly.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Ben Pringle, like us, looks too good for League 1. on 22:09 - Sep 21 with 1878 viewsSitfcB

Ben Pringle, like us, looks too good for League 1. on 21:51 - Sep 21 by Kieran_Knows

That bench was beyond a joke today. They’d all mostly walk in to a championship starting XI, let alone anyone else in League 1.

Naa, Dion Dublin said our current players aren’t good enough for the Championship.

Tvvat.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Ben Pringle, like us, looks too good for League 1. on 22:39 - Sep 21 with 1750 viewsxrayspecs

Ben Pringle, like us, looks too good for League 1. on 22:09 - Sep 21 by SitfcB

Naa, Dion Dublin said our current players aren’t good enough for the Championship.

Tvvat.

The harsh truth is that a lot of them are not good enough to make an impression in the league above, we would need five or six first team additions to survive in the champ.
Ben Pringle, like us, looks too good for League 1. on 22:50 - Sep 21 with 1709 viewsIllinoisblue

Ben Pringle, like us, looks too good for League 1. on 22:39 - Sep 21 by xrayspecs

The harsh truth is that a lot of them are not good enough to make an impression in the league above, we would need five or six first team additions to survive in the champ.

Quite probably true. although momentum and confidence can make a big difference to players. I refuse to believe that we can’t be as good as Wigan or Luton or Preston or Milwall. Absolutely fooking refuse it.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Ben Pringle, like us, looks too good for League 1. on 23:10 - Sep 21 with 1646 viewswkj

Ben Pringle, like us, looks too good for League 1. on 22:50 - Sep 21 by Illinoisblue

Quite probably true. although momentum and confidence can make a big difference to players. I refuse to believe that we can’t be as good as Wigan or Luton or Preston or Milwall. Absolutely fooking refuse it.

I am hoping we turn out to be more like Blackburn that builds upon their relegation. While we might not have the players they have, we certainly have the young players gaining invaluable experience and improvement. I just hope Bishop's body starts playing nice, cracking footballer, but just totally unfortunate vs mother nature.

Crybaby

Ben Pringle, like us, looks too good for League 1. on 23:15 - Sep 21 with 1616 viewsglasso

Tvvat.

Um... a lot of them were players that showed last season that they weren't good enough for the Championship!? It's hardly s controversial viewpoint, is it?!
Ben Pringle, like us, looks too good for League 1. on 23:21 - Sep 21 with 1589 viewsITFCBlues

Ben Pringle, like us, looks too good for League 1. on 22:50 - Sep 21 by Illinoisblue

Preston who are 3rd?

I tend to agree though. 3 or 4 additions would follow in the summer and we'd do OK for me. Need to really get a proper system locked down though and stick to it.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Login to get fewer ads

Ben Pringle, like us, looks too good for League 1. on 23:28 - Sep 21 with 1561 viewswkj

Ben Pringle, like us, looks too good for League 1. on 23:21 - Sep 21 by ITFCBlues

Preston who are 3rd?

I tend to agree though. 3 or 4 additions would follow in the summer and we'd do OK for me. Need to really get a proper system locked down though and stick to it.

Not to throw more Kenlock shade about, but I think the left side is probably a key factor in the rotation. If we were a bit more balanced on that left wing I expect we'd see more of a static system. I think 3 games in just over a week probably underpinned a lot of the rotation this week.

Crybaby

Ben Pringle, like us, looks too good for League 1. on 00:21 - Sep 22 with 1465 viewsbilllm

Tvvat.

All they were interested in talking about was there victory last week over city, rivalling there life time achievement in Munich, lmao WTF IS RIGHT,
Ben Pringle, like us, looks too good for League 1. on 09:53 - Sep 22 with 1088 viewsWickets

Maybe we should get promoted first .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024