Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
overseas town fans - iFollow edition 13:36 - Sep 21 with 1061 viewsartsbossbeard

Mate of mine is over in Italy presently and has signed up for the game today but is only being given the audio option.

Could a Johnny Foreigner confirm that they're being offered a video option, please?

Ta

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

overseas town fans - iFollow edition on 13:38 - Sep 21 with 1047 viewsartsbossbeard

Panic over.

He now has the video option.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

overseas town fans - iFollow edition on 13:50 - Sep 21 with 1009 viewsSwailsey

Weird that video is only for non-UK?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

overseas town fans - iFollow edition on 14:01 - Sep 21 with 989 viewsIP12

Does anyone know if the overseas iFollow facilities work if you use VPN buy are in the UK ???
overseas town fans - iFollow edition on 14:09 - Sep 21 with 974 viewstractorian

overseas town fans - iFollow edition on 14:01 - Sep 21 by IP12

Does anyone know if the overseas iFollow facilities work if you use VPN buy are in the UK ???

It depends on the VPN and its IP addresses. iFollow seems to know the IPs of many and so they are blocked. There was one mentioned here last week as being a goer.

P.S. Just seen a post further on down the list which suggests someone might know of one, but is not going to publicise it as it might then get blocked. PMing that poster might get you a result.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2019 14:13]
overseas town fans - iFollow edition on 14:18 - Sep 21 with 950 viewsMullet

overseas town fans - iFollow edition on 13:50 - Sep 21 by Swailsey

Weird that video is only for non-UK?

Disgraceful more like. I'd happily pay ST prices for a video stream as bad as iFollow and still go to games.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

overseas town fans - iFollow edition on 14:21 - Sep 21 with 940 viewsDanTheMan

overseas town fans - iFollow edition on 14:01 - Sep 21 by IP12

It does but most VPNs are blacklisted so you either have to have to finder a smaller VPN provider that still works or make your own VPN.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

overseas town fans - iFollow edition on 14:26 - Sep 21 with 921 viewstractorian

overseas town fans - iFollow edition on 14:21 - Sep 21 by DanTheMan

It does but most VPNs are blacklisted so you either have to have to finder a smaller VPN provider that still works or make your own VPN.

Or, as was suggested last week, you cold try one of the iptv options. Google 'iptv soccer'- and see what comes up.
overseas town fans - iFollow edition on 15:06 - Sep 21 with 859 viewsmathiemagic

overseas town fans - iFollow edition on 13:38 - Sep 21 by artsbossbeard

Panic over.

He now has the video option.

what country is he going through please. PM me please.

Thanks

Poll: If we take a battering @ Norwich this weekend will MM get the sack or stay on ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024