Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whoever it was who recommended Preacher on here... 22:18 - Sep 20 with 624 viewsSpruceMoose

... What a show!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Whoever it was who recommended Preacher on here... on 17:07 - Sep 21 with 524 viewsvilanovablue

First season yes, second not so much.
Whoever it was who recommended Preacher on here... on 17:13 - Sep 21 with 498 viewswkj

Mr Robot next.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Whoever it was who recommended Preacher on here... on 17:17 - Sep 21 with 485 viewsSpruceMoose

Whoever it was who recommended Preacher on here... on 17:07 - Sep 21 by vilanovablue

First season yes, second not so much.

Oh. Now about to start season two...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Whoever it was who recommended Preacher on here... on 17:18 - Sep 21 with 478 viewsvilanovablue

Whoever it was who recommended Preacher on here... on 17:17 - Sep 21 by SpruceMoose

Oh. Now about to start season two...

Just couldn't get into it.
Whoever it was who recommended Preacher on here... on 17:28 - Sep 21 with 449 viewsDubtractor

Think that was me.

Its ace all the way through.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024