Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last time I saw us play Gillingham 20:36 - Sep 20 with 1105 viewsGerkensBeard

Andy Hessenthaler was manager and subbed himself on in the second half. Think he was 40. Odds for Steve Evans to do the same tomorrow?
Last time I saw us play Gillingham on 22:08 - Sep 20 with 1007 viewsmidastouch

I was there, wasn't that the game we lost 1 nil at home? Didn't Marlon King come on for them as a sub after he'd had a short stint in the slammer? I thought Hessenthaler started but I can't remember exactly. Because we lost I tried to forget it! Hopefully (come 5pm tomorrow) we will be a lot happier this time around!

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Last time I saw us play Gillingham on 22:10 - Sep 20 with 1000 viewsmidastouch

Last time I saw us play Gillingham on 22:08 - Sep 20 by midastouch

I was there, wasn't that the game we lost 1 nil at home? Didn't Marlon King come on for them as a sub after he'd had a short stint in the slammer? I thought Hessenthaler started but I can't remember exactly. Because we lost I tried to forget it! Hopefully (come 5pm tomorrow) we will be a lot happier this time around!

Here we are, just found this: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/2342263.stm
We really should of beat them at home with the line up and options we had on the bench that day!

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Last time I saw us play Gillingham on 07:03 - Sep 21 with 852 viewsFPL_Tractor

I think Hessenthaler, not in this match, was given a touchline ban but avoided it by naming himself as sub.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024