Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tories targeting the Over 45s then.... 14:18 - Sep 20 with 1695 viewshomer_123

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49727121

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Tories targeting the Over 45s then.... on 14:19 - Sep 20 with 1687 viewsSwansea_Blue

Classic Dom

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Tories targeting the Over 45s then.... on 14:21 - Sep 20 with 1672 viewsHerbivore

That's their core vote.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Tories targeting the Over 45s then.... on 14:24 - Sep 20 with 1663 viewsSpruceMoose

Ah the Minion-meme posting, Britain First sharing, Anti-EU liking feckwad demographic.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Tories targeting the Over 45s then.... on 14:43 - Sep 20 with 1625 viewsDubtractor

Tories targeting the Over 45s then.... on 14:21 - Sep 20 by Herbivore

That's their core vote.

Fark.

Does that mean that in 14 months time I become a tory?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Tories targeting the Over 45s then.... on 14:44 - Sep 20 with 1625 viewsMeadowlark

Tories targeting the Over 45s then.... on 14:24 - Sep 20 by SpruceMoose

Ah the Minion-meme posting, Britain First sharing, Anti-EU liking feckwad demographic.

This over 45 doesn't do Facebook - so no Minions - wouldn't give Britain First the time of day, and quite likes the concept of the EU, although it has its faults!

So which Demographic are you in?
Tories targeting the Over 45s then.... on 14:48 - Sep 20 with 1600 viewsHerbivore

Tories targeting the Over 45s then.... on 14:43 - Sep 20 by Dubtractor

Fark.

I'm afraid so. Sorry, mate.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Tories targeting the Over 45s then.... on 14:48 - Sep 20 with 1602 viewsartsbossbeard

Fark.

Much to Lucan's dismay, I've avoided it to date.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Tories targeting the Over 45s then.... on 14:50 - Sep 20 with 1599 viewsSpruceMoose

Tories targeting the Over 45s then.... on 14:44 - Sep 20 by Meadowlark

This over 45 doesn't do Facebook - so no Minions - wouldn't give Britain First the time of day, and quite likes the concept of the EU, although it has its faults!

So which Demographic are you in?

Not all over 45s like those things obviously, but people who love those things are all over 45 and on Facebook. If you catch my drift.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

Tories targeting the Over 45s then.... on 14:52 - Sep 20 with 1586 viewschicoazul

It's so weird that the Tories are looking to appeal to their core demographic on the biggest social media platform in the world.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Tories targeting the Over 45s then.... on 14:52 - Sep 20 with 1587 viewsSwansea_Blue

Fark.

I was going to make a dumb quip about Facters, without actually realising I'm in this demographic already

Feck. Just off to find some pigeons to shout at..

Tories targeting the Over 45s then.... on 14:53 - Sep 20 with 1583 viewshomer_123

Tories targeting the Over 45s then.... on 14:52 - Sep 20 by chicoazul

It's so weird that the Tories are looking to appeal to their core demographic on the biggest social media platform in the world.

Leopard never changes it spots.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Tories targeting the Over 45s then.... on 15:51 - Sep 20 with 1523 viewsMeadowlark

Tories targeting the Over 45s then.... on 14:50 - Sep 20 by SpruceMoose

Not all over 45s like those things obviously, but people who love those things are all over 45 and on Facebook. If you catch my drift.

Yes.
It's the same as:
"I'm not saying that all Brexiteers are racists and bigots, but all the racists and bigots are Brexiteers"
Tories targeting the Over 45s then.... on 15:59 - Sep 20 with 1510 viewsOldsmoker

Tories targeting the Over 45s then.... on 15:51 - Sep 20 by Meadowlark

Yes.
It's the same as:
"I'm not saying that all Brexiteers are racists and bigots, but all the racists and bigots are Brexiteers"

I'm not racist but..........
.....I'm definitely a bigot.
I voted Remain and still would if asked again so I'm rather confused by that.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Tories targeting the Over 45s then.... on 17:35 - Sep 20 with 1450 viewsfactual_blue

Tories targeting the Over 45s then.... on 14:52 - Sep 20 by Swansea_Blue

I was going to make a dumb quip about Facters, without actually realising I'm in this demographic already

Feck. Just off to find some pigeons to shout at..

I transcend any demographic.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Tories targeting the Over 45s then.... on 18:00 - Sep 20 with 1424 viewsSpruceMoose

Tories targeting the Over 45s then.... on 17:35 - Sep 20 by factual_blue

Is 'dusty' considered a demographic?

Tories targeting the Over 45s then.... on 18:31 - Sep 20 with 1395 viewsjeera

Tories targeting the Over 45s then.... on 17:35 - Sep 20 by factual_blue

You're transcender.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Tories targeting the Over 45s then.... on 20:13 - Sep 20 with 1354 viewsghostofescobar

Tories targeting the Over 45s then.... on 14:19 - Sep 20 by Swansea_Blue

Classic Dom

John Crace

GhostOfEscobar

Tories targeting the Over 45s then.... on 20:22 - Sep 20 with 1337 viewsghostofescobar

If anyone has any doubt about the effectiveness of this kind of “marketing” just watch The Great Hack on Netflix. You’ll leave this documentary realising that democracy is completely, utterly, completely fvcked. Your vote has a much reduced influence now. Politics is about hitting those who are gullible to lies to vote your way, with out any checks and balances. There is unlikely to be a “fair” election in my lifetime. Thankfully I’m not on any social media (other than TWTD) so can still make up my own mind. If you are on Facebook, beware.

GhostOfEscobar

Tories targeting the Over 45s then.... on 20:28 - Sep 20 with 1330 viewsSwansea_Blue

Tories targeting the Over 45s then.... on 20:13 - Sep 20 by ghostofescobar

John Crace

Was it? I’ve seen it a few times now, but not sure where it sprung from.

It’s what helped him win the Leave vote supposedly, so no surprise to see it happening now. They’re not aiming for a general election though, no siree. And as one hasn’t been called they can’t breach election spending rules.

What I don’t know is whether they’re using public funds for these Facebook ads and, if so, is that immoral and/or illegal?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024