Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lots of nippers going past the office on the way to the climate protest 13:35 - Sep 20 with 1071 viewsgiant_stow

good to see and slightly shaming that I'm not joining them. Played nippers.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Lots of nippers going past the office on the way to the climate protest on 13:39 - Sep 20 with 1058 viewsfooters

Great to see so many people on the various climate strikes today! Well done to them, and shame on the politicians who've dragged their heels on the issue, or been swayed by polluters to deny the obvious.

Anyway, I'm off to burn a few tyres to celebrate :)

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Lots of nippers going past the office on the way to the climate protest on 13:43 - Sep 20 with 1046 viewshomer_123

Massive increase in burger consumption though.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Lots of nippers going past the office on the way to the climate protest on 14:10 - Sep 20 with 998 viewsSwansea_Blue

LiTTle oyKs sHud Bee in sKool lUrniN aboWt oUr EmPyre

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Lots of nippers going past the office on the way to the climate protest on 15:10 - Sep 20 with 973 viewsjeera

i think you may have stood out a little bit.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Lots of nippers going past the office on the way to the climate protest on 15:24 - Sep 20 with 951 viewsSwansea_Blue

Lots of nippers going past the office on the way to the climate protest on 15:10 - Sep 20 by jeera

i think you may have stood out a little bit.

He could have done his best Angus Young impression. Would probably have got a few banning orders, but hey it's all for a good cause.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Lots of nippers going past the office on the way to the climate protest on 16:13 - Sep 20 with 913 viewsBigManBlue

Good for the kids. Could've done without that one lady, from the fringe element of vegan loonies who always seem to emerge at these things, trying to knock my sausage and chips to the floor though.

Edit - not saying all vegans are loonies, only those ones who wear masks and try to terrify kids / claim that farmers punch cattle to death with the bare hands.

Double edit - it only cost 50p so I can't imagine it contained any actual pork product!
[Post edited 20 Sep 2019 16:17]

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Lots of nippers going past the office on the way to the climate protest on 16:56 - Sep 20 with 877 viewsChondzoresk

I’m off to stick another tank full in my BMW 325....then I will give it the beans.
Let’s face it in 25 years I’ll have my own decent vineyard, creating fine wines. Get a decent tan, no need to go abroad.
Couldn’t give a toss about climate change. Brutal, but honest.
Lots of nippers going past the office on the way to the climate protest on 19:18 - Sep 20 with 820 viewshuddersfielditfc

Lots of nippers going past the office on the way to the climate protest on 16:56 - Sep 20 by Chondzoresk

I’m off to stick another tank full in my BMW 325....then I will give it the beans.
Let’s face it in 25 years I’ll have my own decent vineyard, creating fine wines. Get a decent tan, no need to go abroad.
Couldn’t give a toss about climate change. Brutal, but honest.

Fair enough being honest, it's a change to people slagging off anyone with concerns as being hypocrites or brainwashed.

Are you having/ do you have children? That's my main fear.
It getting a bit hotter here is the iip of the iceberg ; mass food shortages, huge migration of people, rising water levels, huge change to society as we know it etc etc, but I expect you know that and are just being facetious
Login to get fewer ads

Lots of nippers going past the office on the way to the climate protest on 19:29 - Sep 20 with 813 viewsjeera

Lots of nippers going past the office on the way to the climate protest on 19:18 - Sep 20 by huddersfielditfc

Fair enough being honest, it's a change to people slagging off anyone with concerns as being hypocrites or brainwashed.

Are you having/ do you have children? That's my main fear.
It getting a bit hotter here is the iip of the iceberg ; mass food shortages, huge migration of people, rising water levels, huge change to society as we know it etc etc, but I expect you know that and are just being facetious

And that's just us.

There's also wildlife and you'd like to think we have at least some element of responsibility about us.

However, I have met a few with the attitude of our friend there, so he is far, far from alone.

I'll be probably be gone by then, or on my way at best, but I hope his grapes are sour as feck.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024