Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cracking review of the new Rambo film here 17:47 - Sep 19 with 1060 viewsSteve_M

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2019/sep/19/rambo-last-blood-review?utm_term=Au

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cracking review of the new Rambo film here on 22:32 - Sep 19 with 928 viewsmidastouch

That's still 1 star more than Rambo 3 should of got! ;-)

I was fairly young when the first Rambo came out and loved it! As is often the case the second one wasn't nearly as good. And the one in
Afghanistan bordered on the ridiculous! But I loved the first one and I will always have fond childhood memories of watching that and thinking Rambo was the man!

Sly still couldn't beat Kevin Beattie in an arm wrestle though. ;-)
https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/the-day-rambo-met-his-match-with-beattie-1-187498

Been a long journey for Rambo from taking on the police, the Vietnamese, the Russians, the Burmese and now a Mexican drug cartel for Last Blood!
It's got some better reviews on IMDB but that might be some nostalgia from Stallone / Rambo diehards. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1206885/

Time for Sly to hang up his hunting knife, M60, oh and boxing gloves now please! Thanks for the memories Sly but enough is enough!

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Cracking review of the new Rambo film here on 08:51 - Sep 20 with 793 viewspatrickswell

Mark Kermode will be reviewing it on 5 Live later today. If it’s anything like his review for the last Rambo movie was, we could be in for a treat!
Cracking review of the new Rambo film here on 09:05 - Sep 20 with 785 viewsmidastouch

Cracking review of the new Rambo film here on 08:51 - Sep 20 by patrickswell

Mark Kermode will be reviewing it on 5 Live later today. If it’s anything like his review for the last Rambo movie was, we could be in for a treat!

What could possibly go wrong! ;-)

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

Cracking review of the new Rambo film here on 09:09 - Sep 20 with 778 viewsartsbossbeard

Anyone else now want to go see this?

Today.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Cracking review of the new Rambo film here on 09:11 - Sep 20 with 772 viewschicoazul

Cracking review of the new Rambo film here on 09:09 - Sep 20 by artsbossbeard

Today.

Me.
Also, the last Rambo film before this was genuinely good.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Cracking review of the new Rambo film here on 09:12 - Sep 20 with 764 viewsSwansea_Blue

Cracking review of the new Rambo film here on 09:09 - Sep 20 by artsbossbeard

Today.

Hell yeah. I'll be taking my kids as they love a good comedy.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Cracking review of the new Rambo film here on 10:23 - Sep 20 with 710 viewscrunchie1978

At least his review will be unbiased.
Cracking review of the new Rambo film here on 10:30 - Sep 20 with 690 viewschicoazul

Cracking review of the new Rambo film here on 10:23 - Sep 20 by crunchie1978

At least his review will be unbiased.

All reviews are biased. That's literally what a review is; a reflection of the reviewers interpretation of the film music book art or whatever it is they are reviewing.
An unbiased review of anything would be "I saw this film today". There is no objectivity in criticism (apart from mine, you can always take my opinion as fact).

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

Cracking review of the new Rambo film here on 10:40 - Sep 20 with 665 viewswkj

Mark Kermode... now there is a guy who has stolen a career by talking bollcks for most of it.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024