Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That Crewe right-back must be a bit good... 19:03 - Sep 18 with 1992 viewsFixed_It

...if he is better than KVY. Either that or his manager was talking rubbish. KYV looks to be a really good signing - love watching him play.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

That Crewe right-back must be a bit good... on 19:23 - Sep 18 with 1933 viewsitfcjoe

Ng is really good, passes the eye test and been putting some great numbers up this season

Not saying for a second he is better than KVY, but it's not a particularly out there opinion to say it from what I've seen

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

That Crewe right-back must be a bit good... on 20:03 - Sep 18 with 1802 viewsPendejo

That Crewe right-back must be a bit good... on 19:23 - Sep 18 by itfcjoe

Ng is really good, passes the eye test and been putting some great numbers up this season

Not saying for a second he is better than KVY, but it's not a particularly out there opinion to say it from what I've seen

We signed the wrong player! Boo Clegg out!

I've only seen KVY once, so if he is better than him WOW.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

That Crewe right-back must be a bit good... on 20:23 - Sep 18 with 1753 viewsCokeIsKey

To be fair if we signed Ng at right-back and then played KVY at left-back as he did at Colchester we would have a very good fullback pairing, but I can't really complain about what we have now.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

That Crewe right-back must be a bit good... on 20:55 - Sep 18 with 1641 viewsMrTown

He wasn't even that highly thought of on the academy circuit.

There were a fair few ahead of him as a youngster. Dan Trickett-Smith was meant to be golden egg in that age group, went to Liverpool as a kid for few quid and pretty much fell off the face.

Likewise high hopes for James Jones.

There were never serious hopes for Perry when he turned pro, but fair play to him, he's kicked on leaps and bounds.

Not on the same level as KVY though.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

That Crewe right-back must be a bit good... on 20:57 - Sep 18 with 1628 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Is his manager resigned to losing him and trying to push the price up or was there another reason for him touting him in such an obvious way?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

That Crewe right-back must be a bit good... on 21:05 - Sep 18 with 1612 viewsitfcjoe

That Crewe right-back must be a bit good... on 20:57 - Sep 18 by Nthsuffolkblue

Is his manager resigned to losing him and trying to push the price up or was there another reason for him touting him in such an obvious way?

Couldn't tell you to be honest, think sometimes we forget how small these clubs are and that sometimes these off hand comments travel further than is expected at times.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

That Crewe right-back must be a bit good... on 09:27 - Sep 20 with 1189 viewsBlueBlood90

That interview just sounded like a bitter man who was trying to raise funds during a transfer window to me.

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

That Crewe right-back must be a bit good... on 09:44 - Sep 20 with 1125 viewsSomethingBlue

That Crewe right-back must be a bit good... on 09:27 - Sep 20 by BlueBlood90

That interview just sounded like a bitter man who was trying to raise funds during a transfer window to me.

He wasn't bitter, he was just talking, it was no big deal.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Login to get fewer ads

That Crewe right-back must be a bit good... on 11:44 - Sep 20 with 995 viewsBlueBlood90

That Crewe right-back must be a bit good... on 09:44 - Sep 20 by SomethingBlue

He wasn't bitter, he was just talking, it was no big deal.

"I've seen this morning that Ipswich have bid half-a-million quid for Kane Vincent-Young at Colchester,"

"So whoever is doing Ipswich's recruitment they should give him his P45".

He sounds like a dipstick of the highest order.

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024