Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Assuming Norwood injuring isn’t that bad 17:34 - Sep 18 with 1730 viewsskyblue23

As in his Instagram he’s at that wrestling thing he’s taking part in. I know it’s fake etc, but if it was really bad he would be allowed to be there surely. I’m taking it as a good sign anyway!

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Assuming Norwood injuring isn’t that bad on 18:48 - Sep 18 with 1525 viewsBluefish

It is why he went off so he didn't risk not being able to do the wrestling. Def info

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Assuming Norwood injuring isn’t that bad on 18:51 - Sep 18 with 1511 viewsPositivelyPortman

I think he’ll be little more than the mouthy MC.
Keeping those tough boys in order with this comments.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Assuming Norwood injuring isn’t that bad on 19:08 - Sep 18 with 1446 viewsBLUEBEAT

He was in Bury St Edmunds earlier today.

Well, his Range Rover was.

Poll: W or W

Assuming Norwood injuring isn’t that bad on 19:18 - Sep 18 with 1418 viewswkj

Assuming Norwood injuring isn’t that bad on 19:08 - Sep 18 by BLUEBEAT

He was in Bury St Edmunds earlier today.

Well, his Range Rover was.

He was indeed at Bury St Edmunds, at Wickes when I was there watching the 'lady of the manor' picking up paint. He came up to me, as he recognised me, and talked about the rasslin' and ITFC. Apparently he loves it here at town, gets on especially well with Skuse and Toto. He said he doesn't dislike Nolan, but finds it difficult to laugh at his habit of chain farting on the team bus, and not flushing the loo after taking a dump for a laugh. He also says Flynn Downe's mum makes a wicked Shepard's Pie, and was quick to point out he knows the difference between that and a cottage pie, Mrs Downes DEFINITELY uses lamb.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Assuming Norwood injuring isn’t that bad on 22:11 - Sep 18 with 1008 viewsfactual_blue

Assuming Norwood injuring isn’t that bad on 19:18 - Sep 18 by wkj

He was indeed at Bury St Edmunds, at Wickes when I was there watching the 'lady of the manor' picking up paint. He came up to me, as he recognised me, and talked about the rasslin' and ITFC. Apparently he loves it here at town, gets on especially well with Skuse and Toto. He said he doesn't dislike Nolan, but finds it difficult to laugh at his habit of chain farting on the team bus, and not flushing the loo after taking a dump for a laugh. He also says Flynn Downe's mum makes a wicked Shepard's Pie, and was quick to point out he knows the difference between that and a cottage pie, Mrs Downes DEFINITELY uses lamb.

Was this conversation before or after he bought your last copy of Big Issue?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024