Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Starkey is not a happy bunny! 13:01 - Sep 18 with 4055 viewsmidastouch

He's not holding back! Sometimes seen him get a bit agitated on Question Time but never seen him this brassed off before!

Read the comments and you will see his views have gone down rather well with over 6.2k thumbs up and less than 100 thumbs down at the time of writing.

Here is one comment for example:
Dragon Energy
3 days ago
Starkey is utterly ON FIRE here. Demolishes one historical myth after another. An utter tour de force.

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

David Starkey is not a happy bunny! on 17:43 - Sep 18 with 659 viewsWeWereZombies

David Starkey is not a happy bunny! on 17:30 - Sep 18 by backinbeige

Exactly. I’m not passing comment on what he said (I haven’t watched it), but in general people spend time doing, and watching, what they like. If I have a free evening I don’t set the living room stereo to play hardcore jungle music at 90 million decibels then settle down to eight back to back Harry Potter films, I’d do something I enjoy. I’m not a masochist. That would be a Norwich fan on an Ipswich message board.

Therefore people only watch the stuff they want to watch, stuff they agree with, so the comments section of a website is going to be 99% full of support and agreement. And 1% proverbial Norwich fans.

Ah, so now we know where Ullaa is today...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

David Starkey is not a happy bunny! on 17:53 - Sep 18 with 641 viewsSwansea_Blue

David Starkey is not a happy bunny! on 17:20 - Sep 18 by Darth_Koont

I know their background. Their journey is a pretty disturbing one - especially with the nonsense and values they espouse now and the possibility that they haven't even arrived at their destination yet.

It’s a production line for Brexit Party candidates these days. A thoroughly unpleasant place in its former guise and reinvented form.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

David Starkey is not a happy bunny! on 20:29 - Sep 18 with 608 viewsBluedandy

David Starkey is not a happy bunny! on 15:51 - Sep 18 by Swansea_Blue

Have you listened to the interview?

On Dominic Grieve - “he’s a lying deceiving sh1t from start to finish...and an oiled sh1t - look at that awful greasy hairdo”. With Brendan ‘racism is just bantz’ O’Neill chuckling in the background.

How does that add anything positive to a discussion around constitutional history and Brexit?

Dominic Grieve is an oleaginous tinpot anti-democrat and yes I have listened to the interview.
David Starkey is not a happy bunny! on 20:30 - Sep 18 with 604 viewsSpruceMoose

David Starkey is not a happy bunny! on 20:29 - Sep 18 by Bluedandy

Dominic Grieve is an oleaginous tinpot anti-democrat and yes I have listened to the interview.

Lol

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

David Starkey is not a happy bunny! on 20:31 - Sep 18 with 604 viewsfooters

David Starkey is not a happy bunny! on 20:29 - Sep 18 by Bluedandy

Voting to leave in the name of parliamentary sovereignty only for parliament to mainly disagree with you is a sweet irony, dontchathink?

Democracy doesn't stop, sausage.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

David Starkey is not a happy bunny! on 20:35 - Sep 18 with 593 viewsBluedandy

David Starkey is not a happy bunny! on 20:31 - Sep 18 by footers

Voting to leave in the name of parliamentary sovereignty only for parliament to mainly disagree with you is a sweet irony, dontchathink?

Democracy doesn't stop, sausage.

Oh sweet it's the love child of Michael Foot and Oliver Cromwell tumbling over the basic concept of democratic sovereignty.
David Starkey is not a happy bunny! on 20:40 - Sep 18 with 582 viewsSpruceMoose

David Starkey is not a happy bunny! on 20:35 - Sep 18 by Bluedandy

Oh sweet it's the love child of Michael Foot and Oliver Cromwell tumbling over the basic concept of democratic sovereignty.

You sound upset love. Don't worry. It'll be ok. The EU will sort it all out eventually.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

David Starkey is not a happy bunny! on 20:46 - Sep 18 with 558 viewsBluedandy

David Starkey is not a happy bunny! on 20:40 - Sep 18 by SpruceMoose

You sound upset love. Don't worry. It'll be ok. The EU will sort it all out eventually.

Lol love
Login to get fewer ads

David Starkey is not a happy bunny! on 20:50 - Sep 18 with 551 viewsSpruceMoose

David Starkey is not a happy bunny! on 20:46 - Sep 18 by Bluedandy

Lol love

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024