Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A couple more matches just uploaded on you tube from the 80s 17:55 - Sep 13 with 1257 viewsKilburnBlue

Swansea v Ipswich from March 1982. Stunning winner from Gates

Ipswich v Arsenal April 1981
Extensive highlights of this game with a cracking video of Bobby Robson talking about his thoughts about the game & our chances of us still winning the title 24 mins in

[Post edited 13 Sep 2019 18:19]

A couple more just uploaded matches put up from the 80s on you tube on 18:01 - Sep 13 with 1210 viewswkj

Quality find Kilburn, I am still trying to find a load of casettes grandad had stashed in the Attic, and praying they are still in tact. No luck so far, he taped everything from the news to countdown, I actually think there is more plastic in storage than there is floating about in the oceans.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

A couple more matches just uploaded on you tube from the 80s on 08:07 - Sep 14 with 940 viewsPendejo

1st clip - fella in yellow sweater anyone know him?
I seem to recall a regular away town fan who wore a yellow pringle sweater

2nd clip - the moment I was Jennings handing Cooper the player of the year trophy, couldn't watch the rest. 0-2 home defeat.
Remember this game well as Arsenal fans had stormed a Cobbold Stand entrance, my step brother and I had a couple of gooners near us cracking open fans of beer and sharing it with us, my dad's seat being far enough away for us to accept.
TWTD

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

A couple more matches just uploaded on you tube from the 80s on 08:31 - Sep 14 with 916 viewsbritbiker

Now I have a decent smart TV with you tube on it, I finally watched the 6-0 thrashing of Man Utd. Was amused that we missed three penalties. One was retaken as the keeper moved prior to the kick. It was virtually nothing compared to how they move now. Oh to have a team like that again. Beatie was immense in the air, no wonder the statue is if him in the air.
A couple more matches just uploaded on you tube from the 80s on 09:34 - Sep 14 with 888 viewsmidastouch

Undefeated in 47 home games, wow, those really were the days!

Poll: Would you trade Marcus Evans for Mike Ashley?

A couple more matches just uploaded on you tube from the 80s on 18:05 - Sep 14 with 786 viewsThe_Last_Baron

The second half of the Swansea game was broadcast live on Radio 2 and finished way after 5 o'clock. The kick-off was delayed for some reason, might have been a crash which delayed fans getting to the ground.

I'll always remember Peter Jones' commentary of the winning goal in the 88th minute.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2019 18:06]

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024