Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... 15:11 - Sep 11 with 20191 viewsclive_baker

Anyone got any? I absolutely cannot stand eggs, but I rarely meet people that agree with me. The smell, the taste, absolutely hideous things.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:12 - Sep 11 with 4621 viewsfooters

Agreed. Eggs are the devil's tears.

See also: uncooked tomato.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:13 - Sep 11 with 4619 viewswkj

Seems appropriate that I say baked beans, I have a sneaky suspicion I prompted this post...

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:14 - Sep 11 with 4610 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:12 - Sep 11 by footers

Uncooked tomatoes absofulkibgkuteky, unless in a salsa or pico de gallo.

As for eggs, how bout you go eff yourself
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 15:15]

Crybaby

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:14 - Sep 11 with 4609 viewscrunchie1978

Turkish delight.
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:15 - Sep 11 with 4603 viewsJ2BLUE

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:12 - Sep 11 by footers

Agree on uncooked tomato.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:16 - Sep 11 with 4600 viewsLesta_Tractor

samosas...

Everyone in my office loves them but I think they stink and are too greasy.

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:17 - Sep 11 with 4595 viewsLesta_Tractor

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:15 - Sep 11 by J2BLUE

Agree on uncooked tomato.

Cherry tomatoes are ok raw but all others need cooking.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:18 - Sep 11 with 4587 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:17 - Sep 11 by Lesta_Tractor

Meet me at the mermaid next match. Disgusting man with those awful views.

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:18 - Sep 11 with 4586 viewsSikamikanico

White Chocolate

And energy drinks (Red Bull, Monster, etc)
Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:18 - Sep 11 with 4584 viewsusm

Gravy.

WTF is that all about?

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:19 - Sep 11 with 4580 viewsclive_baker

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:13 - Sep 11 by wkj

Seems appropriate that I say baked beans, I have a sneaky suspicion I prompted this post...

You know it's not all about you you know. The world doesn't revolve around wkj!*

*Yes, you did.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:19 - Sep 11 with 4577 viewsfooters

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:14 - Sep 11 by wkj

Thought you'd be happy. More eggs for you.

If we have a fry-up you'll be thanking me.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:19 - Sep 11 with 4573 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:19 - Sep 11 by footers

Thought you'd be happy. More eggs for you.

If we have a fry-up you'll be thanking me.

Qed

Crybaby

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:20 - Sep 11 with 4570 viewsSpruceMoose

You two are as bad as J2.

You disgust me.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:21 - Sep 11 with 4558 viewsLesta_Tractor

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:18 - Sep 11 by wkj

Meet me at the mermaid next match. Disgusting man with those awful views.

Drinking in a chain pub?

Now that's disgusting...

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:21 - Sep 11 with 4555 viewsSpruceMoose

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:17 - Sep 11 by Lesta_Tractor

I agree, if you're talking about out of season supermarket tomatoes. But a fresh, still warm from the sun tomato from a plant in your garden? A thing of beauty.

I await the inevitable downvotes from the Luddites grown fat from cramming pork scratchings into their gobs in dingy chain pubs.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 15:25]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:21 - Sep 11 with 4552 viewsDanTheMan

I thought this for tomatoes, then I had some in Italy and was completely blown away by how different they taste.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:22 - Sep 11 with 4547 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:21 - Sep 11 by Lesta_Tractor

Drinking in a chain pub?

Now that's disgusting...

I int takin you for a pint

Crybaby

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:24 - Sep 11 with 4534 viewsfooters

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:21 - Sep 11 by DanTheMan

I thought this for tomatoes, then I had some in Italy and was completely blown away by how different they taste.

I've heard this, so maybe I'm being unfair. But if they're British toms we're chatting, then no.

Going back to eggs for a second, someone told me today that one farm to table chef was feeding his chickens super-spicy chillis so that they'd lay eggs with bright red yolks. Apparently, being natives to Latin America, chickens used to live off a lot of peppers and are immune to capsicum.

I have no idea if this is true.

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:24 - Sep 11 with 4528 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:21 - Sep 11 by DanTheMan

It isn't about the taste, its the texture, peaches, plums, tomatoes, all that soft fruit stuff triggers my gag reflex

Crybaby

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:25 - Sep 11 with 4524 viewsartsbossbeard

I'm weird with eggs. I can not go anywhere near them in their "egg" state, as in white with the yolk in the middle but I will eat quiche, cakes and other foods that have eggs mixed into the ingredients.

I've never tried omelette or scrambled egg. After eating sprouts last Christmas, I can now say the an egg in it's egg state is the only food source that I won't touch - Western style dishes, naturally.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:26 - Sep 11 with 4503 viewsfooters

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:24 - Sep 11 by wkj

It isn't about the taste, its the texture, peaches, plums, tomatoes, all that soft fruit stuff triggers my gag reflex

Bananas?

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:29 - Sep 11 with 4491 viewswkj

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:26 - Sep 11 by footers

Bananas?

I don't tend to gag if consume them as a suppository, just get a bit watery eyed

Crybaby

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:30 - Sep 11 with 4481 viewsKropotkin123

As half of this thread contains people agreeing that they dislike uncooked tomatoes, I think we can rule it out on the basis everyone else doesn't seem to like them either.

Cauliflower for me. If I stopped the dishwasher and drunk the water, I assume it would taste like cauliflower. Gross.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Foods you don't like that everyone else seems to... on 15:32 - Sep 11 with 4463 viewsBluebell

I can’t stand sushi.

Actually I have never tried it but the thought of raw fish is disgusting.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024