Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grant Holt watching the Under 23s today 21:09 - Sep 9 with 3792 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

How very random

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Grant Holt watching the Under 23s today on 21:20 - Sep 9 with 3737 viewsbritbiker

I dare you to walk past him and fall over dramatically clutching your head.

Is a bit odd him watching the U23s. Is he involved with the nodge academy at all?
Grant Holt watching the Under 23s today on 21:28 - Sep 9 with 3678 viewsbluebud

Grant Holt watching the Under 23s today on 21:20 - Sep 9 by britbiker

Is a bit odd him watching the U23s. Is he involved with the nodge academy at all?

I saw him play on the weekend, for Wroxham. No idea if he's coaching.
Grant Holt watching the Under 23s today on 21:48 - Sep 9 with 3540 viewsArnieM

Grant Holt watching the Under 23s today on 21:28 - Sep 9 by bluebud

I saw him play on the weekend, for Wroxham. No idea if he's coaching.

It said in the eadt report that he works for scum. So he can “ do one”

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Grant Holt watching the Under 23s today on 22:04 - Sep 9 with 3450 viewsbluebud

Grant Holt watching the Under 23s today on 21:48 - Sep 9 by ArnieM

It said in the eadt report that he works for scum. So he can “ do one”

I shouted similiar to him Saturday :-)
Grant Holt watching the Under 23s today on 22:09 - Sep 9 with 3428 viewswoodbridge_blue

Rob Newman there as well.
Grant Holt watching the Under 23s today on 22:30 - Sep 9 with 3340 viewsSE1blue

His Wikipedia page needs updating.

Says he's 79kg.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Grant Holt watching the Under 23s today on 22:35 - Sep 9 with 3313 viewsJamestownPrince

Grant Holt watching the Under 23s today on 22:09 - Sep 9 by woodbridge_blue

Rob Newman there as well.

They must have had a voucher for a free Pie
Grant Holt watching the Under 23s today on 22:56 - Sep 9 with 3256 viewsbackinbeige

The EADT article talks about his links with Lambert when he was his Nodge manager, as well as playing alongside Matt Gill

RVRB: https://app.rvrb.one/channels/have-guitar-will-listen - Listen to music when WFH, set your own music to DJ and find new recommendations from others

Login to get fewer ads

Grant Holt watching the Under 23s today on 23:10 - Sep 9 with 3215 viewsBLUEBEAT

was there to sort out a wrestling match with Norwood

Poll: W or W

Grant Holt watching the Under 23s today on 08:06 - Sep 10 with 2942 viewsDeano69

Grant Holt watching the Under 23s today on 22:30 - Sep 9 by SE1blue

Says he's 79kg.

Yeah, in his bra.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Grant Holt watching the Under 23s today on 08:09 - Sep 10 with 2930 viewsGeoffSentence

Grant Holt watching the Under 23s today on 22:30 - Sep 9 by SE1blue

Says he's 79kg.

Like fvck he is.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Grant Holt watching the Under 23s today on 08:16 - Sep 10 with 2919 viewsitfcjoe

I know it's irrational but I don't like him sitting up in our directors box with our management team to watch the game - it just doesn't sit right and reminds you we've been infiltrated by Budgies

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Grant Holt watching the Under 23s today on 08:53 - Sep 10 with 2829 viewsStuartBrett8

Would you take Holt as a coach?

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

Grant Holt watching the Under 23s today on 09:38 - Sep 10 with 2750 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Grant Holt watching the Under 23s today on 08:16 - Sep 10 by itfcjoe

I know it's irrational but I don't like him sitting up in our directors box with our management team to watch the game - it just doesn't sit right and reminds you we've been infiltrated by Budgies

Don't completely disagree.

We had to take Lambert at the time, we were in no position to moan. Gill was kind of funny because he left when in a good position at the club. Grant Holt is just a tw@t though and he shouldn't really be given hospitality.

Could you imagine Warky going to watch a random Norwich under 23s game. It just wouldn't happen. (Of course the comparison is only because both are legends at their respective clubs and are in no way on the same planet talent wise)

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Grant Holt watching the Under 23s today on 12:10 - Sep 10 with 2577 viewsmonty_radio

Grant Holt watching the Under 23s today on 08:53 - Sep 10 by StuartBrett8

Would you take Holt as a coach?

Seems to be getting bigger by the minute in the imagination of some.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Grant Holt watching the Under 23s today on 13:08 - Sep 10 with 2485 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Grant Holt watching the Under 23s today on 21:20 - Sep 9 by britbiker

He was coaching last season (as was Newman) at Tyreece Simpson's old school, so I suspect they were interested spectators in how he was progressing

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

Grant Holt watching the Under 23s today on 15:18 - Sep 10 with 2343 viewshaughleyblue74

Grant Holt watching the Under 23s today on 13:08 - Sep 10 by southnorfolkblue

He was coaching last season (as was Newman) at Tyreece Simpson's old school, so I suspect they were interested spectators in how he was progressing

Newman was also at the Leeds u23 gsme
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024