Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ian Austin 21:05 - Sep 9 with 6195 viewsflimflam

Just called out Jezza as a racist and terrorist sympathiser in a powerful speech in Parliament.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Ian Austin on 21:07 - Sep 9 with 3180 viewsfooters

There's a shock.

Maybe Mann will say the same.

Who'd'a thunk it.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Ian Austin on 22:35 - Sep 9 with 3013 viewsElGuaje4

Don’t mind me I’m just yawning again
Ian Austin on 08:08 - Sep 10 with 2836 viewsGlasgowBlue

Indeed.

[Post edited 10 Sep 2019 8:08]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Ian Austin on 08:12 - Sep 10 with 2830 viewsartsbossbeard

Ian Austin on 08:08 - Sep 10 by GlasgowBlue

Indeed.

Any links to Bojo calling people "picaninnies", his attacks on the burqa (and the subsequent rise in hate crime) and his refusal to apologies for such actions?

Just for balance, of course.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Ian Austin on 08:17 - Sep 10 with 2811 viewshampstead_blue

Indeed.

Thanks for the link.

Say's it all really.
JC sat there looking bored is his default reaction when he gets called out.

Sad thing is that the longer he is power, the more accepted and entrenched his poison will become. The Labour party will take a long time to recover from this.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Ian Austin on 08:19 - Sep 10 with 2800 viewsBackToRussia

Indeed.

I'm sure he also apologises for 500 years of illegal British occupation of Ireland and atrocities committed by British soldiers against innocent Irish civilians in that video. Seems fair if you want to dredge up Ireland as poltical ammunition.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Ian Austin on 08:23 - Sep 10 with 2769 viewsGlasgowBlue

Ian Austin on 21:07 - Sep 9 by footers

There's a shock.

Maybe Mann will say the same.

Who'd'a thunk it.

It’s very easy to slag off decent, traditional working class, lifelong labour people from the safety of a keyboard.

Decent people who have been on the receiving end of death threats from the army if hate for speaking out against antisemitism. Ian Austin left your Labour Party because he could no longer look his father, Holocaust survivor, in the eye whilst being a member.

Even John Mann’s daughter was threatened with rape because her father called out Jezza’s Role in enabling Antisemitism.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/daughter-of-mp-john-mann-accuses-labour-chief

“Its nadir came in February, when a man she describes as a “far-left extremist” went into detail about how he intended to rape her and her sister and anally rape her mother.”

The new kinder gentler politics eh?

These are brave, fearless people who are calling out the stuff that you have often trivialised or given a shrug of the shoulder,
[Post edited 10 Sep 2019 8:25]

Iron Lion Zion

Ian Austin on 08:27 - Sep 10 with 2747 viewsGlasgowBlue

Ian Austin on 08:12 - Sep 10 by artsbossbeard

Any links to Bojo calling people "picaninnies", his attacks on the burqa (and the subsequent rise in hate crime) and his refusal to apologies for such actions?

Just for balance, of course.

Choo choo the whatabouterry twin is in town.

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

Ian Austin on 08:29 - Sep 10 with 2749 viewsBackToRussia

Ian Austin on 08:23 - Sep 10 by GlasgowBlue

It’s very easy to slag off decent, traditional working class, lifelong labour people from the safety of a keyboard.

Decent people who have been on the receiving end of death threats from the army if hate for speaking out against antisemitism. Ian Austin left your Labour Party because he could no longer look his father, Holocaust survivor, in the eye whilst being a member.

Even John Mann’s daughter was threatened with rape because her father called out Jezza’s Role in enabling Antisemitism.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/daughter-of-mp-john-mann-accuses-labour-chief

“Its nadir came in February, when a man she describes as a “far-left extremist” went into detail about how he intended to rape her and her sister and anally rape her mother.”

These are brave, fearless people who are calling out the stuff that you have often trivialised or given a shrug of the shoulder,

If everyone was held accountable for what they publish online half the population would be in jail. You're asking the Labour Party to become Internet policemen essentially.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Ian Austin on 08:29 - Sep 10 with 2742 viewsartsbossbeard

Ian Austin on 08:27 - Sep 10 by GlasgowBlue

I bid you good day.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Ian Austin on 08:31 - Sep 10 with 2735 viewsBackToRussia

Ian Austin on 08:17 - Sep 10 by hampstead_blue

Thanks for the link.

Say's it all really.

Sad thing is that the longer he is power, the more accepted and entrenched his poison will become. The Labour party will take a long time to recover from this.

Hampstead, as you've downvoted me, perhaps you can answer something I've always wondered. What would you do if England was occupied by a foreign force? One which had a different religion to yours and that sought to impose rules on you that you did not agree with?

As a martial man I think you would have risen up in armed insurrection.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2019 8:31]

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

Ian Austin on 08:33 - Sep 10 with 2709 viewsGlasgowBlue

Ian Austin on 08:17 - Sep 10 by hampstead_blue

Thanks for the link.

Say's it all really.

At least he stayed and listed this time. When Ruth Smeeth and Luciana Berger recounted the antisemitic abuse they had received in the name of Corbyn, he walked out halfway through.

Iron Lion Zion

Ian Austin on 08:36 - Sep 10 with 2698 viewswkj

Ian Austin on 08:29 - Sep 10 by artsbossbeard

I bid you good day.

Indeed, much like a penalty doesn't count

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Ian Austin on 08:41 - Sep 10 with 2668 viewsSwansea_Blue

The only surprise here was that this came from someone who currently isn't in the Labor Party. What a mess our 2 main parties are in right now. Good job nothing of political importance is going on...

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ian Austin on 08:57 - Sep 10 with 2618 viewsnoggin

Ian Austin on 08:31 - Sep 10 by BackToRussia

Hampstead, as you've downvoted me, perhaps you can answer something I've always wondered. What would you do if England was occupied by a foreign force? One which had a different religion to yours and that sought to impose rules on you that you did not agree with?

As a martial man I think you would have risen up in armed insurrection.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2019 8:31]

This. I would hope everyone would fight the invader.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Ian Austin on 09:00 - Sep 10 with 2608 viewsfooters

Ian Austin on 08:23 - Sep 10 by GlasgowBlue

You're always v keen to point to others being keyboard warriors and slacktivists despite doing sod all in the real world yourself! Oh there was that one Asian family you helped once tho innit- radical.

So tell me mr gibbers, as a committed anti-racist and definitely no keyboard warrior, what are you doing endorsing tweets from accounts that indulge in islamophobic tropes like this?

Seems to me that on one hand you play the guilt by association, above party politics card while on the other indulge in precious little but! Remember that if you're not guilty by association then your attacks on Corbz are also moot as a result.

It almost makes me think you're just a pro-Israel, anti-Palestine, anti-Labour nut who'll do anything so long as it fits that narrative!

Cosmic.

Ian Austin on 09:04 - Sep 10 with 2594 viewswkj

Ian Austin on 09:00 - Sep 10 by footers

You're always v keen to point to others being keyboard warriors and slacktivists despite doing sod all in the real world yourself! Oh there was that one Asian family you helped once tho innit- radical.

So tell me mr gibbers, as a committed anti-racist and definitely no keyboard warrior, what are you doing endorsing tweets from accounts that indulge in islamophobic tropes like this?

Seems to me that on one hand you play the guilt by association, above party politics card while on the other indulge in precious little but! Remember that if you're not guilty by association then your attacks on Corbz are also moot as a result.

It almost makes me think you're just a pro-Israel, anti-Palestine, anti-Labour nut who'll do anything so long as it fits that narrative!

Cosmic.

Good god, that image proves that Cambridge Analytica is back! Its like the online vote leave campaign all over again!

Crybaby

Ian Austin on 09:12 - Sep 10 with 2554 viewsfooters

Ian Austin on 09:04 - Sep 10 by wkj

Good god, that image proves that Cambridge Analytica is back! Its like the online vote leave campaign all over again!

Can you imagine the kind of warped mind that would indulge in this sort of thing? Comparing three Arab states to Nazi Germany is an act of rank Islamophobia. We must be careful with such dangerous, racists influences online.

Ian Austin on 09:17 - Sep 10 with 2542 viewsDarth_Koont

Ian Austin on 08:33 - Sep 10 by GlasgowBlue

At least he stayed and listed this time. When Ruth Smeeth and Luciana Berger recounted the antisemitic abuse they had received in the name of Corbyn, he walked out halfway through.

"In the name of Corbyn"

You persist with this line of attack to attribute behaviour that Corbyn would never agree with and indeed the majority of which had nothing to do with Labour at all. In fact, we might as well call it "in the name of *insert right-wing politician*", but even that would be unduly harsh.

I'd walk out too. It's insulting, both morally and intellectually.

Pronouns: He/Him

Ian Austin on 09:19 - Sep 10 with 2539 viewswkj

Ian Austin on 09:12 - Sep 10 by footers

Can you imagine the kind of warped mind that would indulge in this sort of thing? Comparing three Arab states to Nazi Germany is an act of rank Islamophobia. We must be careful with such dangerous, racists influences online.

I assume what you said about the person in our ranks advocating groups that share this kind of tripe is a wind up though, it is a bit much going in 2 footed for this sort of bants though tbf

Crybaby

Ian Austin on 09:27 - Sep 10 with 2508 viewsBeckets

Ian Austin on 08:27 - Sep 10 by GlasgowBlue

Are you still at school?
Ian Austin on 10:19 - Sep 10 with 2383 viewsGlasgowBlue

Ian Austin on 09:12 - Sep 10 by footers

I don’t want you to think I’m swerving but I’m in transit and your link isn’t showing on my iPhone. Could you explain what I have endorsed please?

Re comparing Arab states to Nazi Germany with comparing Israel to Nazi Germany. This shows a complete ignorance of why comparing Israel to Nazi Germany is specifically Antisemitic whilst comparing other nations to Nazi Germany isn’t racist.

You could compare The Israeli state’s actions to Stalin’s USSR. You could compare the state of Israel’s actions to Mao’s China. You’d be wrong but it wouldn’t be antisemitic.

But when comparing the Israeli state’s actions to Nazi Germany, a regime that exterminated 6000000 Jews, you are attacking them as Jews. You’re saying “look you are no better than the people who killed six million of your kind”. It’s holocaust inversion.

You should read the thinking behind the IHRA definition and it’s examples. You’d have a better understanding.

I’m happy to debate this further but I’m out all day.

Iron Lion Zion

Ian Austin on 10:26 - Sep 10 with 2372 viewsfooters

Ian Austin on 10:19 - Sep 10 by GlasgowBlue

I don’t want you to think I’m swerving but I’m in transit and your link isn’t showing on my iPhone. Could you explain what I have endorsed please?

Re comparing Arab states to Nazi Germany with comparing Israel to Nazi Germany. This shows a complete ignorance of why comparing Israel to Nazi Germany is specifically Antisemitic whilst comparing other nations to Nazi Germany isn’t racist.

You could compare The Israeli state’s actions to Stalin’s USSR. You could compare the state of Israel’s actions to Mao’s China. You’d be wrong but it wouldn’t be antisemitic.

But when comparing the Israeli state’s actions to Nazi Germany, a regime that exterminated 6000000 Jews, you are attacking them as Jews. You’re saying “look you are no better than the people who killed six million of your kind”. It’s holocaust inversion.

You should read the thinking behind the IHRA definition and it’s examples. You’d have a better understanding.

There's a shock.

You're happy to paddle in the pool of Islamophobia when it relates to Israel. Again, colour me surprised. It seems you're attempting to justify your racism.

Enjoy your day out.

Ian Austin on 10:30 - Sep 10 with 2349 viewsDarth_Koont

Ian Austin on 10:19 - Sep 10 by GlasgowBlue

So trying to compare Israel's right-wing, nationalist and racist policies with another becomes a bit tricky, doesn't it?

I agree that the Nazi Germany comparison, while objectively being relevant at times, is unneccesarily offensive. But Jews themselves have been criticised for using it to underline the injustices that they see and within the spirit of the "Never again" lesson that the Holocaust rightly teaches us. And criticisms using apartheid have been called antisemitic. John Mann even thought anti-Israel criticism was antisemitic in itself.

Let's call it what it is. It's a dismissal of criticism and shutting down of debate whether it's valid or not.

Pronouns: He/Him

Ian Austin on 10:53 - Sep 10 with 2293 viewsGlasgowBlue

Ian Austin on 10:26 - Sep 10 by footers

There's a shock.

You're happy to paddle in the pool of Islamophobia when it relates to Israel. Again, colour me surprised. It seems you're attempting to justify your racism.

Enjoy your day out.

I said your link isn’t showing in my iPhone so there is no way I can comment on its context. I’ve also explained why comparing The actions of Israel with Nazi Germany is uniquely offensive and antisemitic. I can’t comment something I can’t see.

For three years you gave defended, excused and backtracked over vile antisemitic abuse. You even dismissed a link from me which showed holocaust denial pure Jew hatred amongst your fellow travellers.

So cut the faux “happy to paddle in a pool of Islamophobia” nonsense. It’s empty bullsh1t. It’s a poor defence of your own reprehensible behaviour to start fabricating racism from me where it doesn’t exist. Own your Hypocrisy.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2019 10:54]

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024