Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yet another Boris bluster post 11:02 - Sep 6 with 1418 viewsWeWereZombies

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-49601232/boris-johnson-heckled-you-sho

Very naughty of someone but pay special attention to the shopping bag held up right at the end of the clip.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Yet another Boris bluster post on 11:05 - Sep 6 with 1390 viewsStokieBlue

Excellent.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Yet another Boris bluster post on 11:09 - Sep 6 with 1373 viewsGeoffSentence

Hahaha! Brilliant.

I have to say though, he is fvcking useless, I didn't think he would be a very good prime minister but in all respects in the short time he has been in charge he has been way worse than I expected.

Can't even handle a bit of heckling from the public without looking lost I would have thought that they would have covered that in day one of politics school.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Yet another Boris bluster post on 11:21 - Sep 6 with 1359 viewsWeWereZombies

Yet another Boris bluster post on 11:09 - Sep 6 by GeoffSentence

Hahaha! Brilliant.

I have to say though, he is fvcking useless, I didn't think he would be a very good prime minister but in all respects in the short time he has been in charge he has been way worse than I expected.

Can't even handle a bit of heckling from the public without looking lost I would have thought that they would have covered that in day one of politics school.

To cut him a bit of slack, he did have the decency (once he had started another conversation without thinking what he was doing) to turn back to Morley bloke and give a gesture of apology when he found Laura Kuenssberg a less demanding adversary. And the Morley bloke was quite relentless...would make a much better politician.

The clip did make me wonder if the BBC are just using what they see as a short term Prime Minister for Candid Camera style cheap laughs, for example here is a picture of Johnson trying (and failing) to manoeuvre some old bull past everyone:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-49599334

Yet another Boris bluster post on 11:22 - Sep 6 with 1344 viewsfooters

Yet another Boris bluster post on 11:09 - Sep 6 by GeoffSentence

Hahaha! Brilliant.

Would it be a cruel time to bump Dolly's 'I think Boris will be a good PM' thread?

Sorry, Dollerz, luv ya really!

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

This guy is spot on... BIG NEWS FROM IRELAND on 12:44 - Sep 6 with 1263 viewsunstableblue

... Katya Adler the respected BBC Brussels correspondent has confimed that there have been no meaingful negotiations with the EU since Boris came into power, and zero new plans/options/changes proposed... as per Merkel's 'request'.

Also even bigger news Ireland is now starting talks with the EU on where to posiiton border custom checks - frightening!! unbelievable

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/economy/government-to-discuss-location-of-no

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Yet another Boris bluster post on 13:03 - Sep 6 with 1222 viewsRyorry

Can't get that to play, always buffering - is it just my slow connection?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Yet another Boris bluster post on 13:04 - Sep 6 with 1213 viewsGeoffSentence

Yet another Boris bluster post on 13:03 - Sep 6 by Ryorry

I think you are mistaking Boris's hesitant blustering for buffering.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Yet another Boris bluster post on 13:18 - Sep 6 with 1187 viewsWeWereZombies

Yet another Boris bluster post on 13:03 - Sep 6 by Ryorry

They used the end of that interview cut from another one - shopping bag still getting starring role at the end:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-politics-49601130/boris-johnson-jo-and-i-haven-

Login to get fewer ads

Yet another Boris bluster post on 13:27 - Sep 6 with 1167 viewsSwansea_Blue

So more lies today. Talking absolute bollox about our current trading relationship with the US on beef, and what may or may not happen. Literally every time he opens his mouth he lies, it's incredible.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Yet another Boris bluster post on 13:52 - Sep 6 with 1149 viewsSpruceMoose

If only the microphones were still recording when he got into his car after that dressing down...

All it was missing was a milkshake really.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Yet another Boris bluster post on 15:02 - Sep 6 with 1111 viewsRyorry

Yet another Boris bluster post on 13:04 - Sep 6 by GeoffSentence

I think you are mistaking Boris's hesitant blustering for buffering.

Buffering from the buffoon - yep, that fits.

Still can't get the alternative clip to play tho! will try again later as my wifi is via local area netork, which goes slow if neighbours are downloading films etc!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Yet another Boris bluster post on 15:29 - Sep 6 with 1086 viewsconnorscontract

Yet another Boris bluster post on 15:02 - Sep 6 by Ryorry

Buffering from the buffoon - yep, that fits.

Still can't get the alternative clip to play tho! will try again later as my wifi is via local area netork, which goes slow if neighbours are downloading films etc!

Allyslanderer Boorish de Piffle Gonesoon
Yet another Boris bluster post on 15:58 - Sep 6 with 1059 viewsSpruceMoose

Asked how he would deliver a new deal at the EU summit on 17 October, he said:

"By powers of persuasion."

Well, that's him fücked then.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 15:59]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024