Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not who drops out of the 11. But who drops out of the 18 11:17 - Sep 5 with 2011 viewsGerkensBeard

What a wonderful problem to have. Can’t see him changing the XI after a 3-0 win. Only Edwards for Rowe maybe but that’s me speculating.
It’s a week away but in terms of what their projected injuries were. Keane, Garbutt and Nsiala could be available for selection
Georgiou offers a fair bit so if anyone dropped out I could see it being Dozzell. I don’t think he’d take that very well
Not who drops out of the 11. But who drops out of the 18 on 11:25 - Sep 5 with 1968 viewsGarv

Surely the likes of Keane, Garbutt and Nsiala are due some kind of 'set back' before returning to action? At least, that's what usually happens.

Crazy options when all fit. Personally I'm not sold on Rowe yet, looks like a good footballer but doesn't produce a great deal. Prefer Edwards but he's possibly a better impact player than Rowe.
[Post edited 5 Sep 2019 11:26]

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Not who drops out of the 11. But who drops out of the 18 on 11:28 - Sep 5 with 1951 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Defensively Donacien and Wilson will drop out as we have players that could cover RB In an emergency.

In midfield the likes of El Miz and Dobra will go back to continue to learn their trade in u23s or go out on loan to national league

Up front Roberts to drop out once Keane is fit

I can get it down to 20 lol and that’s without sears, Bishop and lankester back!!
Holy
Norris
KVY
Chambers
Wolf
Nsiala
Kenlock
Garbutt
Judge
Downes
Skuse
Huws
Nolan
Dozzell
Rowe
Edwards
Keane
Norwood
Jackson
Not who drops out of the 11. But who drops out of the 18 on 11:53 - Sep 5 with 1913 viewsmoughm

Not who drops out of the 11. But who drops out of the 18 on 11:28 - Sep 5 by ColchesterBlue1985

Defensively Donacien and Wilson will drop out as we have players that could cover RB In an emergency.

In midfield the likes of El Miz and Dobra will go back to continue to learn their trade in u23s or go out on loan to national league

I can get it down to 20 lol and that’s without sears, Bishop and lankester back!!
Holy
Norris
KVY
Chambers
Wolf
Nsiala
Kenlock
Garbutt
Judge
Downes
Skuse
Huws
Nolan
Dozzell
Rowe
Edwards
Keane
Norwood
Jackson

Thats 19 , so i'd just drop dozzell out of that list

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Not who drops out of the 11. But who drops out of the 18 on 12:03 - Sep 5 with 1882 viewstheinbetweener

Not who drops out of the 11. But who drops out of the 18 on 11:28 - Sep 5 by ColchesterBlue1985

Holy
Norris
KVY
Chambers
Wolf
Nsiala
Kenlock
Garbutt
Judge
Downes
Skuse
Huws
Nolan
Dozzell
Rowe
Edwards
Keane
Norwood
Jackson

You forgot to include Georgiou as well!

The options are endless 🤯
Not who drops out of the 11. But who drops out of the 18 on 12:08 - Sep 5 with 1858 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Not who drops out of the 11. But who drops out of the 18 on 12:03 - Sep 5 by theinbetweener

IF our young players continue to develop at the rate they are and IF we adequately replace skuse and chambers next summer I could see us doing well in the championship no doubt about it.
Not who drops out of the 11. But who drops out of the 18 on 12:25 - Sep 5 with 1811 viewsIllinoisblue

Not who drops out of the 11. But who drops out of the 18 on 12:08 - Sep 5 by ColchesterBlue1985

IF our young players continue to develop at the rate they are and IF we adequately replace skuse and chambers next summer I could see us doing well in the championship no doubt about it.

#cartbeforethehorse

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Not who drops out of the 11. But who drops out of the 18 on 14:57 - Sep 5 with 1682 viewsrickw

Holy
Norris
KVY
Chambers
Wolf
Nsiala
Kenlock
Garbutt
Judge
Downes
Skuse
Huws
Nolan
Dozzell
Rowe
Edwards
Keane
Norwood
Jackson

That's harsh to drop Dobra his cup performances have merited game-time in the league!

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Not who drops out of the 11. But who drops out of the 18 on 15:03 - Sep 5 with 1669 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Not who drops out of the 11. But who drops out of the 18 on 14:57 - Sep 5 by rickw

That's harsh to drop Dobra his cup performances have merited game-time in the league!

His started out ok that’s for sure but we’ve been here many times before and I’d rather see him go out on loan and do the business in the national league
Login to get fewer ads

Not who drops out of the 11. But who drops out of the 18 on 15:05 - Sep 5 with 1663 viewsGeoffSentence

Not who drops out of the 11. But who drops out of the 18 on 12:08 - Sep 5 by ColchesterBlue1985

15th or thereabouts in the championship next year

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Not who drops out of the 11. But who drops out of the 18 on 15:19 - Sep 5 with 1634 viewsmoughm

Not who drops out of the 11. But who drops out of the 18 on 12:03 - Sep 5 by theinbetweener

Looking at that squad... will be a huge failure if we don't get promoted this season. we'll have players on the bench / left out of the 18 that would get in every team in league

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Not who drops out of the 11. But who drops out of the 18 on 16:41 - Sep 5 with 1559 viewsThatMuhrenCross

My squad going forward, bearing in mind Lambert's nod to a formation change, would be as follows:

-----------------------------------------HOLY-----------------------------------------

-------------CHAMBERS-------WOOLFENDEN----------NSIALA---------------

V-YOUNG----------------SKUSE--------------DOWNES-------------EDWARDS

----------------------------------------HUWS-----------------------------------------

-------------------------NORWOOD-------------JACKSON-------------------------

NORRIS
WILSON
KENLOCK
JUDGE
NOLAN
ROBERTS
KEANE

Poll: Ipswich offer you 10k a week, Norwich offer you 20k. Who do you join?
Blog: The Cashless Debate

Not who drops out of the 11. But who drops out of the 18 on 22:18 - Sep 6 with 1330 viewsITFCAnalytics

Not who drops out of the 11. But who drops out of the 18 on 16:41 - Sep 5 by ThatMuhrenCross

My squad going forward, bearing in mind Lambert's nod to a formation change, would be as follows:

-----------------------------------------HOLY-----------------------------------------

-------------CHAMBERS-------WOOLFENDEN----------NSIALA---------------

V-YOUNG----------------SKUSE--------------DOWNES-------------EDWARDS

----------------------------------------HUWS-----------------------------------------

-------------------------NORWOOD-------------JACKSON-------------------------

NORRIS
WILSON
KENLOCK
JUDGE
NOLAN
ROBERTS
KEANE

We got exposed by Spurs U23’s playing 3 at the back no way it will work in league one. Nsiala and Chambers no where near good enough on the ball and eract positionally sometimes, with a lack of pace and left foot. Personnel doesn’t suit it and we lose our wing play which has been important so far this year for us, if it ain’t broke don’t fix it!
Not who drops out of the 11. But who drops out of the 18 on 22:40 - Sep 6 with 1291 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Not who drops out of the 11. But who drops out of the 18 on 15:05 - Sep 5 by GeoffSentence

15th or thereabouts in the championship next year

Imagine getting back to the comfort of mid-table mediocrity in the Championship.

I so hope we can gain the sort of momentum that can lift us to the top 6 but realistically we need more than we have at the moment don't we. Without an input of big money from somewhere that will take some very shrewd wheeling and dealing in January and next close season.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024