Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goals here - Dobra is going to be a star when he matures 21:14 - Sep 3 with 3425 viewsMullet

He's shown he's strong enough at this level, and you'd think he'll get the chance to do this sort of thing in the first team this season. When he does, it's going to be exciting.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Goals here - Dobra is going to be a star when he matures on 21:17 - Sep 3 with 3271 viewsHerbivore

Spurs will steal him from us won't they? Kid has bags of ability.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Goals here - Dobra is going to be a star when he matures on 21:18 - Sep 3 with 3226 viewsMullet

Goals here - Dobra is going to be a star when he matures on 21:17 - Sep 3 by Herbivore

Can we send them Roberts instead do you think?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Goals here - Dobra is going to be a star when he matures on 21:18 - Sep 3 with 3225 viewsjas0999

Agreed. Both goals about Dobra.
Goals here - Dobra is going to be a star when he matures on 21:18 - Sep 3 with 3186 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Hopefully.

If Barca can field a 16 year old, surely we can give Dobra a chance

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Goals here - Dobra is going to be a star when he matures on 21:19 - Sep 3 with 3158 viewsBent_double

Goals here - Dobra is going to be a star when he matures on 21:17 - Sep 3 by Herbivore

Well they might 'steal' him for £5-6m, but still a fraction of what he's probably worth.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Goals here - Dobra is going to be a star when he matures on 21:22 - Sep 3 with 3055 viewsFootballpete

Goals here - Dobra is going to be a star when he matures on 21:18 - Sep 3 by jas0999

Agreed. Both goals about Dobra.

Good finish for the second, and good movement for the first. Bodes well.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Goals here - Dobra is going to be a star when he matures on 21:24 - Sep 3 with 2946 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Goals here - Dobra is going to be a star when he matures on 21:22 - Sep 3 by Footballpete

Good finish for the second, and good movement for the first. Bodes well.

Roberts scored both.

Dobra set them both up on a plate.

Roberts was in the right place at the right time, running onto the first while the defenders stayed still, dropping off for the second while the defenders were retreating towards goal.

Worked well together but mainly good vision and skill from Dobra.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Goals here - Dobra is going to be a star when he matures on 21:25 - Sep 3 with 2893 viewsSteve_M

Yeah, he was the I've highlight at Luton that other week. Taking his chance again tonight.

I'm pleased Roberts has a couple of goals, he's not quick enough and will be a long way back from the first team soon but he works hard and might still feature from the bench.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Goals here - Dobra is going to be a star when he matures on 21:27 - Sep 3 with 2841 viewsFootballpete

Goals here - Dobra is going to be a star when he matures on 21:24 - Sep 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

Roberts scored both.

Dobra set them both up on a plate.

Roberts was in the right place at the right time, running onto the first while the defenders stayed still, dropping off for the second while the defenders were retreating towards goal.

Worked well together but mainly good vision and skill from Dobra.

I agree, quality from Dobra for both. But the striker in me thought Roberts was also worthy of praise.

Poll: Which Top Gear presenter is the biggest dickhead?

Goals here - Dobra is going to be a star when he matures on 21:28 - Sep 3 with 2762 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Goals here - Dobra is going to be a star when he matures on 21:25 - Sep 3 by Steve_M

Yeah, he was the I've highlight at Luton that other week. Taking his chance again tonight.

I'm pleased Roberts has a couple of goals, he's not quick enough and will be a long way back from the first team soon but he works hard and might still feature from the bench.

I have been surprised he hasn't been on the bench when we have started with Jackson and Norwood and had no one else on the bench.

As soon as we have 3 fit strikers he will not get a look in … it looks like he won't even while we only have 2 but I think he is able to do a job if we need it. Better than playing someone out of position there.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Goals here - Dobra is going to be a star when he matures on 21:34 - Sep 3 with 2589 viewsFixed_It

Goals here - Dobra is going to be a star when he matures on 21:28 - Sep 3 by Nthsuffolkblue

I have been surprised he hasn't been on the bench when we have started with Jackson and Norwood and had no one else on the bench.

As soon as we have 3 fit strikers he will not get a look in … it looks like he won't even while we only have 2 but I think he is able to do a job if we need it. Better than playing someone out of position there.

Albeit it's not really his position.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Goals here - Dobra is going to be a star when he matures on 21:43 - Sep 3 with 2285 viewsSporall

Goals here - Dobra is going to be a star when he matures on 21:27 - Sep 3 by Footballpete

I agree, quality from Dobra for both. But the striker in me thought Roberts was also worthy of praise.

Yep, a striker has to be in the right place, and he did that well tonight.
Goals here - Dobra is going to be a star when he matures on 21:43 - Sep 3 with 2277 viewsGarv

My only glimpse was Cambridge in pre season and that was enough to tell me he had real quality. Hope he plays in the league at some point.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Goals here - Dobra is going to be a star when he matures on 21:56 - Sep 3 with 1929 viewsRadlett_blue

Goals here - Dobra is going to be a star when he matures on 21:19 - Sep 3 by Bent_double

Well they might 'steal' him for £5-6m, but still a fraction of what he's probably worth.

I saw Dobra at Luton & I thought he was the outstanding Town player on the pitch in terms of potential. Only 18 but looks physically robust enough & confident enough to play a good role in the League this season.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Goals here - Dobra is going to be a star when he matures on 22:08 - Sep 3 with 1775 viewsblaggers

Goals here - Dobra is going to be a star when he matures on 21:18 - Sep 3 by Marshalls_Mullet

Hopefully.

If Barca can field a 16 year old, surely we can give Dobra a chance

No way near the finished article though, is he. I watched him against Leeds U23 and he often likes to take a touch too many. If he passed the ball sooner at times he would be less frustrating to watch. Nevertheless great play for both goals - set up so well you or I could have tapped those in.

Poll: What happens next?

Goals here - Dobra is going to be a star when he matures on 22:13 - Sep 3 with 1715 viewsNazemariner

Can he do that on a wet Wednesday night in Accrington though?

Does look a real talent i agree, but he's not going to get in the team ahead of what we have already in Norwood and Jackson, or those who we have to come back in Keane and Sears.

It was only Spurs boys, but you'd hope his performance would of earned him a spot on the bench. Mind you, Roberts could say the same.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024