Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shrews Manager 🤦‍♂️ 08:58 - Sep 1 with 1792 viewsTown_Boy

https://www.shropshirestar.com/sport/football/shrewsbury-town-fc/2019/08/31/sam-

"I thought we showed it throughout, we broke on them numerous times with 11 men and didn't make it count. With 10 we still had more chances”

What game was he watching..

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

Shrews Manager 🤦‍♂️ on 09:04 - Sep 1 with 1701 viewsSwailsey

To be fair, they did hit the post and force 3 good saves.

They never looked out of it at all until the sending off.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Shrews Manager 🤦‍♂️ on 09:18 - Sep 1 with 1569 viewspennblue

Shrews Manager 🤦‍♂️ on 09:04 - Sep 1 by Swailsey

Yeah I thought they had some great movement at times, and were certainly unlucky not to get a couple. We definitely got the rub of the green.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Shrews Manager 🤦‍♂️ on 09:25 - Sep 1 with 1522 viewsclive_baker

I also think there’s an argument that the trip on KVY was outside the box, but I’ve not seen a replay. I don’t have any time for his suggestion that the ref was bent, given it took him until late into the 2nd half to book any of ours, I can’t recall anything that warranted a yellow on our side.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Shrews Manager 🤦‍♂️ on 09:27 - Sep 1 with 1491 viewsCoco

They looked alright and we still gave away too many chances.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Shrews Manager 🤦‍♂️ on 09:30 - Sep 1 with 1462 viewsLankHenners

Shrews Manager 🤦‍♂️ on 09:25 - Sep 1 by clive_baker

I also think there’s an argument that the trip on KVY was outside the box, but I’ve not seen a replay. I don’t have any time for his suggestion that the ref was bent, given it took him until late into the 2nd half to book any of ours, I can’t recall anything that warranted a yellow on our side.

He should be more concerned with his own team’s lack of discipline, picking up bookings for throwing tantrums like stroppy teenagers in addition to frustrated kicks out and pushes.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Shrews Manager 🤦‍♂️ on 09:31 - Sep 1 with 1453 viewspointofblue

The same one as me. The result was great yesterday but the performance was not.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Shrews Manager 🤦‍♂️ on 09:32 - Sep 1 with 1434 viewsJon_456

True but then I felt we became a little casual after the sending off and were happy to sit back and take it easy. Had it only been 1-0 against 11 I feel we would have created a lot more chances.
Shrews Manager 🤦‍♂️ on 09:55 - Sep 1 with 1337 viewstrncbluearmy

Game was won after 10 mins, managed the game from then on without having to go up the several gears we now seem to have.
Login to get fewer ads

Shrews Manager 🤦‍♂️ on 09:58 - Sep 1 with 1315 viewsEastTownBlue

Shrews Manager 🤦‍♂️ on 09:30 - Sep 1 by LankHenners

He should be more concerned with his own team’s lack of discipline, picking up bookings for throwing tantrums like stroppy teenagers in addition to frustrated kicks out and pushes.

To be fair, he spent the match acting like a “stroppy teenager” himself.
Shrews Manager 🤦‍♂️ on 10:03 - Sep 1 with 1293 viewsEly_Blue

Shrews Manager 🤦‍♂️ on 09:25 - Sep 1 by clive_baker

I saw the replay las night and it was definitely inside the box, what was also missed was the handball in the first half in the box before half time (and in fairness the handball by KVY in the last 10 mins) where we would have had a 2nd penalty, however you cant blame the ref for that as it was on both his and his assistants blindside on both occasions

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024