Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gillingham now 5 against Bolton as well... 16:42 - Aug 31 with 1060 viewshoppy

Even after being saved, Bolton have an absolutely massive job to do.

Sad to see.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Gillingham now 5 against Bolton as well... on 16:56 - Aug 31 with 1020 viewsgainsboroughblue

Indeed.

Thought to their credit, they do seem to be able to keep it to just the 5.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Gillingham now 5 against Bolton as well... on 17:01 - Aug 31 with 992 viewsNthsuffolkblue

They should be very grateful they are not in Bury's position.

They know it is going to be League 2 next season. They have very few players on contracts so they now have much longer to put something together and get it bedded in whilst in the league above than we did. They need good management but they ought to be able to come back into League 1 the season after next with momentum and give a good go of getting back to the Championship.

Rather like the feeling here, they have come through the worst of it.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Gillingham now 5 against Bolton as well... on 17:17 - Aug 31 with 964 viewsTheBoyBlue

It was always going to be difficult with the -12 points to stay up, night on impossible with the start they've had and squad that's left. Even if they add players they're likely to be out of contract, freebies, etc. I get the impression they're just glad to have a club and if they end up in L2 then so be it. I imagine much of this season will be not dissimilar to ours last season where they spend most of it preparing for next season.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Gillingham now 5 against Bolton as well... on 17:20 - Aug 31 with 954 viewscatch74

We need to send a few out on loan, maybe we could help them out.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Gillingham now 5 against Bolton as well... on 17:24 - Aug 31 with 933 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Gillingham now 5 against Bolton as well... on 17:20 - Aug 31 by catch74

We need to send a few out on loan, maybe we could help them out.

Aren't they still under a transfer embargo?

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Gillingham now 5 against Bolton as well... on 17:31 - Aug 31 with 912 viewsGuthrum

Gillingham now 5 against Bolton as well... on 17:24 - Aug 31 by Tangledupin_Blue

Aren't they still under a transfer embargo?

I believe they managed to avoid one this time - just.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Gillingham now 5 against Bolton as well... on 17:40 - Aug 31 with 881 viewsJ2BLUE

To be honest, if we came that close to going bust I would be delighted just to have a club. They are going to go down. Might even drop to the national league in the short term but every true Bolton fan will be fine with that as long as their club remains.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Gillingham now 5 against Bolton as well... on 19:00 - Aug 31 with 797 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Gillingham now 5 against Bolton as well... on 17:17 - Aug 31 by TheBoyBlue

It was always going to be difficult with the -12 points to stay up, night on impossible with the start they've had and squad that's left. Even if they add players they're likely to be out of contract, freebies, etc. I get the impression they're just glad to have a club and if they end up in L2 then so be it. I imagine much of this season will be not dissimilar to ours last season where they spend most of it preparing for next season.

Bury have a few - players live in the area!
Login to get fewer ads

Gillingham now 5 against Bolton as well... on 19:22 - Aug 31 with 757 viewsSuperblue95

Gillingham now 5 against Bolton as well... on 17:40 - Aug 31 by J2BLUE

To be honest, if we came that close to going bust I would be delighted just to have a club. They are going to go down. Might even drop to the national league in the short term but every true Bolton fan will be fine with that as long as their club remains.

They’ll go down this season for sure but I can’t see them dropping into the conference unless these new owners are duds

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024