Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Championship 21:24 - Aug 30 with 1705 viewsSE1blue

What a boring league that is.

Just had a look to see who was top and bottom etc and it's actually hard to remember who the new clubs are this season and who has been in there for a long time. Just seems to be the same dross teams each year, with a few that have money to throw about fighting for the top half dozen places.

Can't say I miss it.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

The Championship on 21:39 - Aug 30 with 1611 viewsGeoffSentence

Well we spent much of our time in it being boring and cr@p. That's what I don't miss. But if we get back in it and tear it up I will love it.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Yeah, I'd much rather.... on 21:42 - Aug 30 with 1587 viewsBloots

….be playing Shrewsbury at home tomorrow.

It's what football fans live for.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

The Championship on 21:43 - Aug 30 with 1587 viewsSwansea_Blue

I think it’s inevitable that any league we’re not in will be of less interest than ours. And people will generally be less interested in our league when we’re not doing well in it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The Championship on 23:43 - Aug 30 with 1356 viewsGirthyguy

If we go up this season then it's all about the championship I'm afraid. We should be top 10 In the Premier if you ask me. We're that massive mate.
Yeah, I'd much rather.... on 23:46 - Aug 30 with 1340 viewsCoastalblue

Yeah, I'd much rather.... on 21:42 - Aug 30 by Bloots

….be playing Shrewsbury at home tomorrow.

It's what football fans live for.

I don't care who we play, as long as we win.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

The Championship on 08:55 - Aug 31 with 1021 viewsNaylorsboots

It may seem boring. But ld still rather be bored there than where we are now. Some people still don't get it on here!
The Championship on 09:03 - Aug 31 with 982 viewsstrikalite

Really? I miss it already, although having said that it's damn nice looking at the League One table and seeing us top, winning is nice and it really doesn't matter what league you're in..

But lets be honest, contrast the fixture list this season to that of the Championship and it's like night and day for quality, very competitive, I don't even select acca bets from the Championship now, can you even say who will finish in the top half let alone in the play offs!?
Both.... on 09:13 - Aug 31 with 957 viewsunstableblue

The Championship on 08:55 - Aug 31 by Naylorsboots

It may seem boring. But ld still rather be bored there than where we are now. Some people still don't get it on here!

... being in League One and being bored sh!tless in League One watching negative football is undesirable.

But judging by the buzz about PR and the surprising tickets sales at this level, clearly a lot of people are enjoying the former.

Get on the promotion bus.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024