Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dozzell 12:22 - Aug 30 with 1390 viewsLesta_Tractor

How is he still in the u20 squad?

Is our national talent pool so limited that we have to call up under played youngsters from third tier teams?

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

Dozzell on 12:29 - Aug 30 with 1357 viewsitfcjoe

Squads are treated like club sides in reality - often its harder to get out of the squad once you are in it than most would expect. Dozzell never not been called up to a national squad when fit.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Dozzell on 12:38 - Aug 30 with 1314 viewsblueislander

It may just be that the Englandcoaching staff have a higher opinion of his talent than you appear to.
Dozzell on 12:51 - Aug 30 with 1270 viewsLesta_Tractor

Dozzell on 12:38 - Aug 30 by blueislander

It may just be that the Englandcoaching staff have a higher opinion of his talent than you appear to.

Not doubting his talent but I thought you had to be ripping up at club level to represent your country (unless you're sammarinese of course)

Dozzell on 12:54 - Aug 30 with 1254 viewsblueislander

Dozzell on 12:51 - Aug 30 by Lesta_Tractor

Not doubting his talent but I thought you had to be ripping up at club level to represent your country (unless you're sammarinese of course)

They are probably going on his previous performances for England at various levels. “Sammarinese”?
Dozzell on 13:54 - Aug 30 with 1131 viewsLesta_Tractor

Dozzell on 12:54 - Aug 30 by blueislander

They are probably going on his previous performances for England at various levels. “Sammarinese”?

Sammarinese (/səˌmærɪˈniːz/) are citizens and people of the country of San Marino

Dozzell on 14:01 - Aug 30 with 1100 viewshoppy

Dozzell on 12:51 - Aug 30 by Lesta_Tractor

I may be in the minority here, but I have to admit, on seeing the Senior England Squad announced, I was unaware of who probably half of them even are, yet alone know what clubs they play for - such is my attention or interest in the Premier League.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Dozzell on 14:04 - Aug 30 with 1085 viewsblueislander

Dozzell on 14:01 - Aug 30 by hoppy

I may be in the minority here, but I have to admit, on seeing the Senior England Squad announced, I was unaware of who probably half of them even are, yet alone know what clubs they play for - such is my attention or interest in the Premier League.

I am with you there Hoppy.
Dozzell on 14:17 - Aug 30 with 1065 viewsthatdamgood89

I think with people his own age Dozzell looks good. It's when he has to go against men and especially this season. League's 1 and 2 are more known for the rough and tumble.
A player like dozzell needs prem type of football. plenty of time on the ball no one really pressing high and in your face.

Hey :) Please check out my Ipswich Town F.C podcast 'Talk Of The Town' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_79sSvPSugh32vN8qg?view_as=subscriber Available every Wednesday on; YouTube Spotify Buzzsrpout Google Podcasts Itune Podcasts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024