Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PPI CLAIM 17:40 - Aug 29 with 1195 viewsitfcpaul

I know its the last day but I saw a thread on here a little while ago for a company to use. can anyone remember which one it was?

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

PPI CLAIM on 17:50 - Aug 29 with 1158 viewsMeadowlark

I think it was https://www.reclaimppi.co.uk/ but I see that they are not taking on any more claims.
PPI CLAIM on 17:58 - Aug 29 with 1143 viewsm14_blue

I think resolver, accessed through the Martin Lewis website, are still taking claims.

No commission either.

Or ring your bank direct tonight
PPI CLAIM on 18:06 - Aug 29 with 1116 viewsSporall

Theres a story on BBC website about people having trouble getting through to banks phone lines / websites. People have had EIGHT YEARS to claim, and complain banks are busy on the final day!!
PPI CLAIM on 18:21 - Aug 29 with 1084 viewsBLUEBEAT

I wonder how many people are employed by these PPI companies?

Or, in fact, how many are actually employed in the UK?

Doubt there will be any work left in this field in another 6 months after the late applications have gone through the system...

Poll: W or W

PPI CLAIM on 18:26 - Aug 29 with 1069 viewsjeera

PPI CLAIM on 18:06 - Aug 29 by Sporall

Theres a story on BBC website about people having trouble getting through to banks phone lines / websites. People have had EIGHT YEARS to claim, and complain banks are busy on the final day!!

True, although as it should not have happened in the first place maybe there shouldn't be a deadline at all to claim back your own money.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2019 18:27]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

PPI CLAIM on 21:08 - Aug 29 with 926 viewsSwansea_Blue

PPI CLAIM on 18:06 - Aug 29 by Sporall

True, but given that the adverts all sound like someone trying to sell you rip off insurance, ironically, I’m not surprised it’s taken a while for the message to get through.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024