Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amber Rudd was at the Jobcentre in Ipswich on Tuesday 11:36 - Aug 29 with 1184 viewsWeWereZombies

Just saying...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Amber Rudd was at the Jobcentre in Ipswich on Tuesday on 11:38 - Aug 29 with 1177 viewswkj

Job centre attracts nefarious looking people just outside the lobby shocker

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Amber Rudd was at the Jobcentre in Ipswich on Tuesday on 11:42 - Aug 29 with 1160 viewsfooters

Amber Rudd was at the Jobcentre in Ipswich on Tuesday on 11:38 - Aug 29 by wkj

Job centre attracts nefarious looking people just outside the lobby shocker

What time's your appointment today? I'll meet you outside for a can or two.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Amber Rudd was at the Jobcentre in Ipswich on Tuesday on 11:44 - Aug 29 with 1148 viewswkj

Amber Rudd was at the Jobcentre in Ipswich on Tuesday on 11:42 - Aug 29 by footers

What time's your appointment today? I'll meet you outside for a can or two.

I usually sign on on Tuesdays, was late this week as some so-en-so with a mobility scooter held up foot traffic trying to get into William Hill

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Amber Rudd was at the Jobcentre in Ipswich on Tuesday on 12:13 - Aug 29 with 1100 viewsfactual_blue

The Jobcentre manager for East Anglia drives a Porsche with an illegally set out personalised number plate.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Amber Rudd was at the Jobcentre in Ipswich on Tuesday on 12:15 - Aug 29 with 1097 viewsfactual_blue

Amber Rudd was at the Jobcentre in Ipswich on Tuesday on 11:44 - Aug 29 by wkj

I usually sign on on Tuesdays, was late this week as some so-en-so with a mobility scooter held up foot traffic trying to get into William Hill

You'll get your benefit cut to meet the sanctions targets the staff definitely don't have.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Amber Rudd was at the Jobcentre in Ipswich on Tuesday on 12:44 - Aug 29 with 1050 viewsGirthyguy

Smells fishy if you ask me...
Amber Rudd was at the Jobcentre in Ipswich on Tuesday on 12:46 - Aug 29 with 1043 viewsfooters

Amber Rudd was at the Jobcentre in Ipswich on Tuesday on 12:44 - Aug 29 by Girthyguy

Wash it properly, then, you filthy beast.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Amber Rudd was at the Jobcentre in Ipswich on Tuesday on 15:55 - Aug 29 with 987 viewsWeWereZombies

Amber Rudd was at the Jobcentre in Ipswich on Tuesday on 12:44 - Aug 29 by Girthyguy

Complete and utter carp

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Login to get fewer ads

Amber Rudd was at the Jobcentre in Ipswich on Tuesday on 16:36 - Aug 29 with 949 viewsjaykay

Amber Rudd was at the Jobcentre in Ipswich on Tuesday on 11:44 - Aug 29 by wkj

you should go to lowestoft, detriot is motown lowestoft is mobility town.
went to lowestoft sat as wife needed to go marks and sparks, thought ipswich might be crazy with ed there that night.
from joseph conrads up to sports direct was like a racing track for mobility scooters. looks like greggs was the pit stop.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Amber Rudd was at the Jobcentre in Ipswich on Tuesday on 17:16 - Aug 29 with 928 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Most fun I ever had in a job centre was Woking....about 200 crusty travellers getting loans to treat body lice, smoking carrot chillums, drinking Special Brew and dropping acid....it was dealt with amazingly quickly!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024