Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So team for Saturday... 08:36 - Aug 29 with 1640 viewsunstableblue

It will have 4 and 2; and expect to see the primary defenders and strikers

But what will Lambert do with the embarrassment of riches that is our midfield.

Rowe has been good, but truly effective I’m not sure?

Huws was absolutely purring at Bolton... looked masterful, albeit against poor opposition

Judge was better in the wide role, and looked more settled

El Mizouni adds dynamism - but probably like Rowe gets pushed down the pecking order with Jackson’s running in the team

Dozzell - one pass does not a starting spot make, but surely he’s going to have ‘that game soon’

Edwards gets the goal, and looks fit, if not dominant

Nolan returning to full fitness

I like Skuse, but is two defensive minded midfielders necessary at home?

Downes - first name on the team sheet?

–––––– Holy
KVY––Chambo–The Wolf–– Kenlock
Judge–––-Huws––Downes––Edwards
––––––- Norwood–-Jackson

With Rowe, Dozzell, Keane as impact subs if necessary

What do you think?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

So team for Saturday... on 08:53 - Aug 29 with 1590 viewsElderGrizzly

I think Skuse starts unless not fit and is probably Lambert’s first name on that team sheet right now?

I’d hope we can tweak it at home with 4123, which allows Skuse to sit, Downes and Huws to play in front and then a mix of our 3 more attacking players.

Judge out wide worries me still and think he’ll lose that spot to Garbutt or Cyprus Tony as the season goes on
So team for Saturday... on 09:00 - Aug 29 with 1581 viewsPJH

So team for Saturday... on 08:53 - Aug 29 by ElderGrizzly

I think Skuse starts unless not fit and is probably Lambert’s first name on that team sheet right now?

I’d hope we can tweak it at home with 4123, which allows Skuse to sit, Downes and Huws to play in front and then a mix of our 3 more attacking players.

Judge out wide worries me still and think he’ll lose that spot to Garbutt or Cyprus Tony as the season goes on

If Huws can get and stay fully fit then he, Skuse and Downes should have three midfield places sewn up in our strongest side.
Getting Judge in a position that makes the best use of him seems to be an ongoing problem.
So team for Saturday... on 09:02 - Aug 29 with 1578 viewschicoazul

When are people going to just understand Skuse is good, Lambert likes him, and he is always the first name on the team sheet?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

So team for Saturday... on 09:04 - Aug 29 with 1566 viewsKieran_Knows

Whether it’s the correct decision or not, he’s just not going to drop a Skuse. No chance.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So team for Saturday... on 09:21 - Aug 29 with 1525 viewsJoHnNnY

Georgiou?

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

So team for Saturday... on 09:57 - Aug 29 with 1463 viewstitanicclown

Skuse for Huws: I agree Huws is class but right now he has to wait for his chance. Neither Skuse or Downes deserve to be dropped.

Georgiou for Judge: He is a proper left winger. Judge is a makeshift winger. Also sounds like we've been very lucky to get Georgiou - I think he needs to play.

I'm with you on Edwards over Rowe. Edward's get goals and assists, Rowe, for all his qualities, doesn't.
So team for Saturday... on 10:42 - Aug 29 with 1395 viewsITFCBlues

Holly

Kenlock Wolf Chambo V-Y

Skuse Dozzell/Huws

Judge

Rowe Norwood Georgiou

I'd dip Downes out for this one. He's played every game so far. Give Dozzell another go with Judge in the Number 10 role. Might provide more options to play through the lines

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

So team for Saturday... on 10:50 - Aug 29 with 1365 viewsSikamikanico

Holy

KVY---Chambers----Woolf---Kenlock

Rowe---Skuse----Downes---Georgiou

----------Norwood----Jackson----------

Hard to consider dropping Skuse or Downes. Georgiou and Rowe as actual wingers should play. Judge/Huws to come in if something different is needed. Would personally leave Dozzell in the stands

After the general annoyance and poor first half against Wimbledon why are we even considering anything but 4-4-2?
Login to get fewer ads

So team for Saturday... on 11:46 - Aug 29 with 1284 viewsJoHnNnY

So team for Saturday... on 10:50 - Aug 29 by Sikamikanico

Holy

Hard to consider dropping Skuse or Downes. Georgiou and Rowe as actual wingers should play. Judge/Huws to come in if something different is needed. Would personally leave Dozzell in the stands

After the general annoyance and poor first half against Wimbledon why are we even considering anything but 4-4-2?

This my starting 11 too. 👍🏼

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

So team for Saturday... on 11:51 - Aug 29 with 1272 viewsskyblue23

So team for Saturday... on 10:50 - Aug 29 by Sikamikanico

Holy

I'd go with that except Edwards for Rowe personally

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

So team for Saturday... on 11:55 - Aug 29 with 1263 viewsSikamikanico

So team for Saturday... on 11:51 - Aug 29 by skyblue23

I'd go with that except Edwards for Rowe personally

That's a good shout.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024