Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently 08:19 - Aug 29 with 10069 viewsartsbossbeard

I was reading 442 on the sun lounger and they're classing this weekend as their big game of the season.

Not happy about Town's "underhand" approach for PH & Deputy Doig plus losing players to Town also. They have chants ready and possibly a banner.

Enjoy your big day out, maybe take in Pleaurewood Hills whilst you're over here.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently on 08:37 - Aug 29 with 6479 viewsGeoffSentence

And thanks for the extra income chaps.

I was thinking it would be a poor turnout from Shrewsbury, who are not famous for their big crowds, so it is nice to know that they will be bringing a few.

I hope they don't get too nawty though.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently on 08:40 - Aug 29 with 6439 viewsartsbossbeard

Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently on 08:37 - Aug 29 by GeoffSentence

And thanks for the extra income chaps.

I was thinking it would be a poor turnout from Shrewsbury, who are not famous for their big crowds, so it is nice to know that they will be bringing a few.

I hope they don't get too nawty though.

Not sure if it was just wishful thinking from the Shrewbury contributor, we will see.

A nice piece in the same edition on Ipswich by a certain Phil Ham too.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently on 08:40 - Aug 29 with 6427 viewstextbackup

OVER on twitbook they have the right hump over Town fans calling them slugs

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently on 08:40 - Aug 29 with 6426 viewsKieran_Knows

State of them.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently on 08:42 - Aug 29 with 6399 viewsBobbychase

Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently on 08:40 - Aug 29 by Kieran_Knows

State of them.

Looking at Paul Hurst's record over the past year or so we've done them a favour

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently on 08:45 - Aug 29 with 6369 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

They,re bringing a cow to Portman Road ?.......Strange folk, those Salopians.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently on 08:47 - Aug 29 with 6351 viewsJimmyJazz

Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently on 08:42 - Aug 29 by Bobbychase

Looking at Paul Hurst's record over the past year or so we've done them a favour

The favour we did them is that they seem to now have a decent manager in Sam Ricketts. I reckon PH would have continued to do well there if we hadn't come calling, he's really in the processing of screwing his managerial career

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently on 08:48 - Aug 29 with 6323 viewsTIB

"Ipswich town centre ransacked by plague of angry shrews"

There's the headline.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2019 8:56]

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Login to get fewer ads

Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently on 08:50 - Aug 29 with 6296 viewsSteve_M

They all seem very angry down there: fans, chairman, Hurst, Doig. Is it being so close to Wales??

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently on 08:50 - Aug 29 with 6288 viewsMJallday

Don’t mention anything Herefordian. They tend to cause riots every time they come to Edgar street.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently on 08:56 - Aug 29 with 6224 viewsShropshireBluenago09

Should be 500-600. Guaranteed they will make some noise and are still bitter over Hurst. Many Shrews fans would have Hurst back.
Expect loud chants of ‘SALOP’ throughout.

Gus Uhlenbeek

Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently on 09:00 - Aug 29 with 6171 viewsStowmarketshrew

Hopefully 600-750 of us although doubt we'll be too loud as we rarely are away. Yes, there is plenty of beef about the way Hurst left us, although most of us see that mostly as Hurst's fault rather than Ipswich's fault. For those like myself who have a interest in ITFC given my many colleagues and family, I personally wanted to see him do well, although won't pretend I'm not taking some pleasure in his present troubles in Lincolnshire.
Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently on 09:01 - Aug 29 with 6161 viewsGeoffSentence

Just flipping through 442 trying to find this article, not found it yet, but I did find this.

https://www.freshb ollocks.com/

Must get some.

PS TWTD's swear filter doesn't like it. Not sure why, as was proven in the notorious Sex pistols case boll0cks is not an obscenity

Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently on 09:05 - Aug 29 with 6118 viewsartsbossbeard

Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently on 09:01 - Aug 29 by GeoffSentence

Just flipping through 442 trying to find this article, not found it yet, but I did find this.

https://www.freshb ollocks.com/

Must get some.

PS TWTD's swear filter doesn't like it. Not sure why, as was proven in the notorious Sex pistols case boll0cks is not an obscenity

It was in their pre-season curtain raiser edition where they do a piece on every club.

It wasn't mine, I borrowed it from a fellow holiday maker, so can't help further. Soz.

Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently on 09:05 - Aug 29 with 6106 viewsKieran_Knows

Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently on 08:56 - Aug 29 by ShropshireBluenago09

Should be 500-600. Guaranteed they will make some noise and are still bitter over Hurst. Many Shrews fans would have Hurst back.
Expect loud chants of ‘SALOP’ throughout.

If I was there, I’d probably join in with any chants about Hurst, the absolute fraud.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently on 09:07 - Aug 29 with 6078 viewsMullet

A shame as there's some good lamb out that way.

They should be laughing at us, not angry to be fair. It's worked out terribly for us so there's their karma right there.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently on 09:08 - Aug 29 with 6071 viewsElephantintheRoom

You don't think they have a reason to feel aggrieved if that way inclined? They were going along quite nicely until Town's approach pre play off final.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently on 09:08 - Aug 29 with 6056 viewsBloomBlue

Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently on 08:45 - Aug 29 by StochesStotasBlewe

They,re bringing a cow to Portman Road ?.......Strange folk, those Salopians.

Will they throw the cow onto the pitch in the same way the French rugger fans do with the cockerel?
Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently on 09:09 - Aug 29 with 6033 viewsPJH

Well if they want we can let them have Hurst, Doig, Nolan and Nsiala back and we can pretend(wish) that it never happened.
Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently on 09:09 - Aug 29 with 6033 viewsGeoffSentence

Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently on 09:05 - Aug 29 by artsbossbeard

It was in their pre-season curtain raiser edition where they do a piece on every club.

It wasn't mine, I borrowed it from a fellow holiday maker, so can't help further. Soz.

Got to it. I am on a digital edition (free courtesy of Suffolk Libraries - what a great service) just took a while to flip through.

Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently on 09:10 - Aug 29 with 6017 viewsartsbossbeard

Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently on 09:08 - Aug 29 by ElephantintheRoom

You don't think they have a reason to feel aggrieved if that way inclined? They were going along quite nicely until Town's approach pre play off final.

I do, but I've no interest in conversing with a serial whiner.

I bid you good day.

Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently on 09:11 - Aug 29 with 5981 viewschicoazul

Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently on 09:07 - Aug 29 by Mullet

A shame as there's some good lamb out that way.

They should be laughing at us, not angry to be fair. It's worked out terribly for us so there's their karma right there.

Exactly.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently on 09:13 - Aug 29 with 5948 viewsElephantintheRoom

Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently on 09:10 - Aug 29 by artsbossbeard

I do, but I've no interest in conversing with a serial whiner.

I bid you good day.

It's not a conversation if you have the obvious gently pointed out to you.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently on 09:15 - Aug 29 with 5920 viewsgainsboroughblue

Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently on 09:08 - Aug 29 by ElephantintheRoom

He did us more damage in three months than he did them in a year.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Shrewsbury coming in numbers with a beef apparently on 09:17 - Aug 29 with 5896 viewsBlueBadger

Never thought this day would come... by BlueBadger 28 Aug 2019 21:27
We should sing 'we should have let you keep your manager' at them.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024