Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What happens to our points and goals if Bolton are expelled? 10:22 - Aug 28 with 1810 viewslegoman

Anyone know?

Poll: Sheepshanks 5 years -v- Evans 5 points

What happens to our points and goals if Bolton are expelled? on 10:26 - Aug 28 with 1797 viewsGuthrum

Expunged, totally removed. We go down to 8th.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

What happens to our points and goals if Bolton are expelled? on 10:28 - Aug 28 with 1793 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

What happens to our points and goals if Bolton are expelled? on 10:26 - Aug 28 by Guthrum

Expunged, totally removed. We go down to 8th.

....with a game in hand.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

What happens to our points and goals if Bolton are expelled? on 10:35 - Aug 28 with 1766 viewsTrumptonBlue

The game is stricken from official records, as if it never took place. So Norwood and Jackson will have two fewer goals and Vincent-Young will have to have another go at his debut.
What happens to our points and goals if Bolton are expelled? on 10:38 - Aug 28 with 1741 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

What happens to our points and goals if Bolton are expelled? on 10:35 - Aug 28 by TrumptonBlue

The game is stricken from official records, as if it never took place. So Norwood and Jackson will have two fewer goals and Vincent-Young will have to have another go at his debut.

Kane Vincent Young will become the answer to a sports quiz question.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

What happens to our points and goals if Bolton are expelled? on 12:23 - Aug 28 with 1620 viewsTractorCam

If this question could get asked another 10 times that would be great!

We lose the points and goals.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

What happens to our points and goals if Bolton are expelled? on 12:25 - Aug 28 with 1609 viewsPJH

What happens to our points and goals if Bolton are expelled? on 12:23 - Aug 28 by TractorCam

If this question could get asked another 10 times that would be great!

We lose the points and goals.

But more importantly will the marks awarded be expunged from the TWTD player ratings?
What happens to our points and goals if Bolton are expelled? on 12:27 - Aug 28 with 1598 viewsTractorCam

What happens to our points and goals if Bolton are expelled? on 12:25 - Aug 28 by PJH

But more importantly will the marks awarded be expunged from the TWTD player ratings?

Hopefully not, Kenlock probably got his best of the season with a solid 5.8.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

What happens to our points and goals if Bolton are expelled? on 13:10 - Aug 28 with 1520 viewshatch

What happens to our points and goals if Bolton are expelled? on 12:25 - Aug 28 by PJH

And will the prediction league be altered? All those 5-0 Norwood predictions will likely strike from the board.
Login to get fewer ads

What happens to our points and goals if Bolton are expelled? on 13:12 - Aug 28 with 1512 viewsColin_Viljoen

I assume yellow or red cards would remain in place??
What happens to our points and goals if Bolton are expelled? on 13:34 - Aug 28 with 1483 viewsnsblu1

What happens to our points and goals if Bolton are expelled? on 13:12 - Aug 28 by Colin_Viljoen

No
What happens to our points and goals if Bolton are expelled? on 14:06 - Aug 28 with 1445 viewshoppy

What happens to our points and goals if Bolton are expelled? on 13:12 - Aug 28 by Colin_Viljoen

And Network Rail will be refunding all the train tickets and local hoteliers/chains are also willing to give a full refund to any fans that made the journey/stay for the game that never existed, obviously.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

What happens to our points and goals if Bolton are expelled? on 14:07 - Aug 28 with 1436 viewsPJH

What happens to our points and goals if Bolton are expelled? on 14:06 - Aug 28 by hoppy

And Network Rail will be refunding all the train tickets and local hoteliers/chains are also willing to give a full refund to any fans that made the journey/stay for the game that never existed, obviously.

I shall get on the phone to KFC Bolton straight away.
What happens to our points and goals if Bolton are expelled? on 14:08 - Aug 28 with 1435 viewsMJallday

What happens to our points and goals if Bolton are expelled? on 14:06 - Aug 28 by hoppy

The missus can’t blame me for the lingering fart I left in the room on Saturday afternoon - so there’s an upside

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

What happens to our points and goals if Bolton are expelled? on 15:23 - Aug 28 with 1359 viewshoppy

What happens to our points and goals if Bolton are expelled? on 14:08 - Aug 28 by MJallday

The missus can’t blame me for the lingering fart I left in the room on Saturday afternoon - so there’s an upside

Hmm... it depends on just whereabouts in the room it occurred... you do have previous for this sort of thing...
Surely without an MSPaint diagram, it's hard to avoid blame?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024