Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Norwich were in Bolton's situation, what would you be hoping for? 11:05 - Aug 27 with 1023 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

If Norwich were in Bolton's situation, what would you be hoping for?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

If Norwich were in Bolton's situation, what would you be hoping for? on 11:10 - Aug 27 with 986 viewsJ2BLUE

Survival. Neither club would like to admit it but we'd lose part of our souls if the other club went under. They need us and we need them.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If Norwich were in Bolton's situation, what would you be hoping for? on 11:16 - Aug 27 with 955 viewsBobbychase

If Norwich were in Bolton's situation, what would you be hoping for? on 11:10 - Aug 27 by J2BLUE

Survival. Neither club would like to admit it but we'd lose part of our souls if the other club went under. They need us and we need them.

True. But every time I see Jake Humphrey's face I lean towards extinction

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

If Norwich were in Bolton's situation, what would you be hoping for? on 12:04 - Aug 27 with 865 viewsIpswichKnight

If Norwich were in Bolton's situation, what would you be hoping for? on 11:16 - Aug 27 by Bobbychase

True. But every time I see Jake Humphrey's face I lean towards extinction

Karma will catch up one day and it will be a mighty fine day too!
If Norwich were in Bolton's situation, what would you be hoping for? on 12:07 - Aug 27 with 843 viewsNorthstaNder

I can't believe one (or more) idiots voted for extinction! Norwich City FC need to be around (and preferably in the same division as ITFC) otherwise we have no historical rival to mock and have derby games against.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024