Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Under 21 teams in the football league structure. 11:24 - Aug 26 with 703 viewsTractorCam

With Bolton and Bury going under, it's brilliant news for the Premier League... they can try and enter their under 21 teams now!

I mean let's face it, Man City/United under 21s will be much more competitive than Bolton. This is what that poxy EFL trophy has set us up for.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Under 21 teams in the football league structure. on 11:30 - Aug 26 with 672 viewspointofblue

It’s been in place in Spain for years at the second level though the second teams cannot be promoted.

To me the best way to develop football would be to allow youngsters to learn at their parent club, rather than have the big boys buy on the cheap because one success story pays off the rest. At the very least have the selling club set the transfer fee rather than a tribunal.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Under 21 teams in the football league structure. on 13:18 - Aug 26 with 558 viewsBasuco

Under 21 teams in the football league structure. on 11:30 - Aug 26 by pointofblue

It’s been in place in Spain for years at the second level though the second teams cannot be promoted.

To me the best way to develop football would be to allow youngsters to learn at their parent club, rather than have the big boys buy on the cheap because one success story pays off the rest. At the very least have the selling club set the transfer fee rather than a tribunal.

The U21 participation in the EFL Trophy is highly unpopular and the EFL know that there would be a massive uproar if there was any attempt to introduce B teams into the EFL structure at any level. There is no way I would consider going to watch the Spurs U21 game at PR.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024