Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump suggested nuking hurricanes to stop them 00:22 - Aug 26 with 2188 viewsElderGrizzly

F*ck me. He has watched Sharknado!

[Post edited 26 Aug 2019 1:29]
Trump suggested nuking hurricanes to stop them on 01:42 - Aug 26 with 2115 viewsfactual_blue

A nuke would stop trump. Even a MOAB device would do.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Trump suggested nuking hurricanes to stop them on 02:15 - Aug 26 with 2099 viewsjeera

Trump suggested nuking hurricanes to stop them on 01:42 - Aug 26 by factual_blue

A nuke would stop trump. Even a MOAB device would do.

Make Obama Again [the] Boss?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Trump suggested nuking hurricanes to stop them on 06:50 - Aug 26 with 2013 viewsACP84

Sure he didn't mean Stomy Daniels!?!
Trump suggested nuking hurricanes to stop them on 09:42 - Aug 26 with 1887 viewsIP12

Trump suggested nuking hurricanes to stop them on 06:50 - Aug 26 by ACP84

Sure he didn't mean Stomy Daniels!?!

Hasn't he 'nuked' her already.........
Trump suggested nuking hurricanes to stop them on 10:19 - Aug 26 with 1851 viewsGuthrum

It's not an entirely daft question, if one has little understanding of meteorology, the limited power of real nuclear weapons* or the issues of lingering radiation.

* Compared with the forces at play in the natural world.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I find this even more ridiculous on 10:34 - Aug 26 with 1845 viewsunstableblue

This such a lie; a stone wall complete bullsh!t LIE

The G7 leaders to a man/woman think Trunp is an unreliable nutter

How aren't the American people calling him out!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

I find this even more ridiculous on 10:46 - Aug 26 with 1829 viewsDarth_Koont

I find this even more ridiculous on 10:34 - Aug 26 by unstableblue

This such a lie; a stone wall complete bullsh!t LIE

The G7 leaders to a man/woman think Trunp is an unreliable nutter

How aren't the American people calling him out!

Indeed. Such an obvious and silly lie.

He may be right in understanding his core audience but he must have little to no respect for them.

Pronouns: He/Him

I find this even more ridiculous on 14:21 - Aug 26 with 1728 viewsGuthrum

I find this even more ridiculous on 10:46 - Aug 26 by Darth_Koont

Indeed. Such an obvious and silly lie.

He may be right in understanding his core audience but he must have little to no respect for them.

Except that he is a "reality shaper". What he says is what actually happened (even if, objectively, it wasn't). Anybody who thinks otherwise is just fake news.

Large numbers of people have ceased to believe in any form of MSM, thus they are happy to subscribe to his position, as being more comforting than the alternative. Thus the only challenge to the lie is ruled out.

It is the new truth, conforming to people's desires, rather than cold facts. There will be many very angry people when reality catches up - most of whom will blame betrayal by others rather than themselves for following the Pied Piper.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

Trump suggested nuking hurricanes to stop them on 15:02 - Aug 26 with 1697 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It is terrifying his lack of understanding of the implications of utilising such a device and his power over the "red button".

I can't think of any time even at the height of the cold war where there was someone more likely to use nuclear weapons.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Trump suggested nuking hurricanes to stop them on 16:53 - Aug 26 with 1650 viewsphillymark

Fun (sort of) fact. The journalist who broke the story, Margaret Talev, is a close friend of my wife. She is a White House correspondent, used to organize the White House correspondents’ dinner and flies regularly on Air Force one. She is incredibly well respected in the industry (hence her election to the position of chair of the White House correspondents’). I therefore believe this story 100%
I find this even more ridiculous on 20:14 - Aug 26 with 1589 viewsSwansea_Blue

I find this even more ridiculous on 14:21 - Aug 26 by Guthrum

Except that he is a "reality shaper". What he says is what actually happened (even if, objectively, it wasn't). Anybody who thinks otherwise is just fake news.

Large numbers of people have ceased to believe in any form of MSM, thus they are happy to subscribe to his position, as being more comforting than the alternative. Thus the only challenge to the lie is ruled out.

It is the new truth, conforming to people's desires, rather than cold facts. There will be many very angry people when reality catches up - most of whom will blame betrayal by others rather than themselves for following the Pied Piper.

See also Brexit.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Trump suggested nuking hurricanes to stop them on 08:43 - Aug 27 with 1481 viewsGeoffSentence

That scores pretty low on my 'is it legit?' detector.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024