Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whatsapp Screenshot issue 10:06 - Aug 24 with 686 viewsKropotkin123

EDIT - ISSUE RESOLVED

I'm currently trying to take a screenshot of a Whatsapp conversation between myself and my old landlord. I want to get the date in there. So I scroll down from the date, to the relevant art of the conversation and is disappears in about 0.5sec. This is too quick for me to screenshot it.

I've tried looking online (So no lmgtfy.com links please!), but can't see anyone with the same issue. An ideas on how to get it to stay for longer?
[Post edited 24 Aug 2019 10:36]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Whatsapp Screenshot issue on 10:14 - Aug 24 with 647 viewsBLUEBEAT

Had a similar issue and had to use a very primitive method...

Filmed it on wife’s mobile and then took a screen shot of the relevant frame when paused.

Am sure there are easier ways out there!

Poll: W or W

Whatsapp Screenshot issue on 10:31 - Aug 24 with 590 viewsJon_456

Whatsapp Screenshot issue on 10:14 - Aug 24 by BLUEBEAT

Had a similar issue and had to use a very primitive method...

Filmed it on wife’s mobile and then took a screen shot of the relevant frame when paused.

Am sure there are easier ways out there!

As you scroll through the chat to make the date appear, keep your finger on the screen whilst screenshotting.
Whatsapp Screenshot issue on 10:35 - Aug 24 with 571 viewsKropotkin123

Thank you, I appreciate both of your suggestions.

I ended up finding and downloading an application, based on a thread I stumbled across.

Thank you.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024