Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Nathan Jones just a bigger budget Paul Hurst? 20:13 - Aug 21 with 3069 viewsElderGrizzly

Stoke are bloody woeful. Gone by October?
Is Nathan Jones just a bigger budget Paul Hurst? on 20:15 - Aug 21 with 3059 viewsReuser_is_God

Hopefully.

Bible bashing sheep shagger.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Is Nathan Jones just a bigger budget Paul Hurst? on 20:15 - Aug 21 with 3058 viewsITFCBlues

I think they need someone like Lambert to go in there and really get the fans onside and things moving in the right direction again

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Is Nathan Jones just a bigger budget Paul Hurst? on 20:27 - Aug 21 with 2994 viewsblueislander

Plenty of time for that score to change.
Is Nathan Jones just a bigger budget Paul Hurst? on 20:30 - Aug 21 with 2984 viewsCoastalblue

Texting my mate I got to know up at Stoke last year, he's saying Butland has been shocking so far and a lot is on him.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Is Nathan Jones just a bigger budget Paul Hurst? on 20:32 - Aug 21 with 2956 viewsCoco

Is Nathan Jones just a bigger budget Paul Hurst? on 20:30 - Aug 21 by Coastalblue

Texting my mate I got to know up at Stoke last year, he's saying Butland has been shocking so far and a lot is on him.

A big budget Bart?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Is Nathan Jones just a bigger budget Paul Hurst? on 20:36 - Aug 21 with 2937 viewsCoastalblue

Is Nathan Jones just a bigger budget Paul Hurst? on 20:32 - Aug 21 by Coco

A big budget Bart?

Almost exactly what I said to him actually, though he seems confident they should be OK.

As was I at the start of last season.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Is Nathan Jones just a bigger budget Paul Hurst? on 20:44 - Aug 21 with 2896 viewsElderGrizzly

Is Nathan Jones just a bigger budget Paul Hurst? on 20:30 - Aug 21 by Coastalblue

The goals tonight are all on him. Woeful

[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 20:49]
Is Nathan Jones just a bigger budget Paul Hurst? on 23:35 - Aug 21 with 2676 viewslinhdi

He's never been the same since his injury playing for England. Shame, as he was developing into a superb keeper.
Login to get fewer ads

Is Nathan Jones just a bigger budget Paul Hurst? on 23:56 - Aug 21 with 2645 viewshatch

Is Nathan Jones just a bigger budget Paul Hurst? on 23:35 - Aug 21 by linhdi

He's never been the same since his injury playing for England. Shame, as he was developing into a superb keeper.

I once lived in Birmingham and the flat I rented was previously rented by Butland as I got his post. Had a soft spot for him since as the flat was in good nick
Is Nathan Jones just a bigger budget Paul Hurst? on 00:06 - Aug 22 with 2623 viewsActionMan

Yes.

Is Nathan Jones just a bigger budget Paul Hurst? on 07:16 - Aug 22 with 2467 viewsITFC_Forever

He’s inherited a complete mess to be fair... Mark Hughes ruined the squad with awful and expensive signings, as he does to most clubs.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Is Nathan Jones just a bigger budget Paul Hurst? on 09:27 - Aug 22 with 2316 viewsRadlett_blue

Is Nathan Jones just a bigger budget Paul Hurst? on 07:16 - Aug 22 by ITFC_Forever

He’s inherited a complete mess to be fair... Mark Hughes ruined the squad with awful and expensive signings, as he does to most clubs.

His successful Luton side did play very good football & they did seem to have a passing philosophy running through the club, as some of us saw last week.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Is Nathan Jones just a bigger budget Paul Hurst? on 09:35 - Aug 22 with 2281 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Is Nathan Jones just a bigger budget Paul Hurst? on 00:06 - Aug 22 by ActionMan

Yes.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Is Nathan Jones just a bigger budget Paul Hurst? on 09:52 - Aug 22 with 2246 viewsnodge_blue

I think it goes to show that you need an element of luck in football as well as skill.

If you have a squad that knows what its doing and some talented players - then the manager just needs to be competent. Which is why Luton went up last year even after Jones left.

There are some exceptions to that of course. People like Neil Warnock seem capable to turning round nearly any club!

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Is Nathan Jones just a bigger budget Paul Hurst? on 11:26 - Aug 22 with 2161 viewsGarv

Is Nathan Jones just a bigger budget Paul Hurst? on 23:56 - Aug 21 by hatch

I once lived in Birmingham and the flat I rented was previously rented by Butland as I got his post. Had a soft spot for him since as the flat was in good nick

Surely the lack of clean sheets put you off?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Is Nathan Jones just a bigger budget Paul Hurst? on 11:28 - Aug 22 with 2148 viewsSomethingBlue

He is known for having a bit of a mouth on him and I do wonder how that transfers through the divisions. Then again it wasn't/isn't an easy job so you'd like to see him get a year to try and straighten it out.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Is Nathan Jones just a bigger budget Paul Hurst? on 12:18 - Aug 22 with 2081 viewshatch

Is Nathan Jones just a bigger budget Paul Hurst? on 11:26 - Aug 22 by Garv

Surely the lack of clean sheets put you off?

I've been telling people about Butland living in my flat since 2014 and I've never thought to use that gag.

I've banked it. Thanks.
Is Nathan Jones just a bigger budget Paul Hurst? on 12:56 - Aug 22 with 2032 viewsGeoffSentence

Is Nathan Jones just a bigger budget Paul Hurst? on 20:44 - Aug 21 by ElderGrizzly

The goals tonight are all on him. Woeful

[Post edited 21 Aug 2019 20:49]

The goals aren't 'all on him' , it is a team game.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024