Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ian Holloway blames EU for VAR 13:46 - Aug 21 with 618 viewsElderGrizzly

And says it is a reason for advocating Brexit. F*ck me...

Ian Holloway blames EU for VAR on 14:42 - Aug 21 with 572 viewsgordon

I've often complained that Brexiteers don't appear to have the foggiest idea what the EU is, what it does, and how leaving some or all of it will make a difference to anything. Having seen this, I'm now prepared to admit I was wrong.

Changing the handball law in a sub-clause of paragraph 23 of the Lisbon Treaty is an absolute disgrace. Holloway for Brexit Minister.

Get us out.
Ian Holloway blames EU for VAR on 14:50 - Aug 21 with 552 viewscaught-in-limbo

Ian Holloway blames EU for VAR on 14:42 - Aug 21 by gordon

I've often complained that Brexiteers don't appear to have the foggiest idea what the EU is, what it does, and how leaving some or all of it will make a difference to anything. Having seen this, I'm now prepared to admit I was wrong.

Changing the handball law in a sub-clause of paragraph 23 of the Lisbon Treaty is an absolute disgrace. Holloway for Brexit Minister.

Get us out.

"Holloway for Brexit Minister."

Complete Wally that he is, Holloway would at least be a Brexit Minister genuinely wanting to leave the EU.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Ian Holloway blames EU for VAR on 15:48 - Aug 21 with 500 viewsgordon

Ian Holloway blames EU for VAR on 14:50 - Aug 21 by caught-in-limbo

"Holloway for Brexit Minister."

Complete Wally that he is, Holloway would at least be a Brexit Minister genuinely wanting to leave the EU.

Well, at least until some sensible civil servant told him the queues might be longer at the airport for his summer hols in Marbella
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024