Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Substitues 12:08 - Aug 21 with 819 viewskizaitfc

How refreshing is it that we were able to bring on 3 high quality subs last night.

Normally we look to the bench and think "who is going to change it?" remember the days of having to bring on Larsen Toure for he last 20 mins.

Think PL was clever to leave pace on the bench to bring on later, just need to cut out the silly goal gifting and PR will be an absolute fortress this season as we once again dominated the game for the full 90 minutes.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Substitues on 12:11 - Aug 21 with 810 viewsSuperfrans

When I saw Judge, Edwards, Chambers, Jackson, Georgiou warming up, it did make me think we have easily enough power to do something in this division.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Substitues on 12:59 - Aug 21 with 711 viewsbritbiker

Its nice also to look at opposition benches and not seeing nailed on goal scorers.

Bit worried about what Championship teams would do to us, but thats a worry for next season hopefully when maybe we have a winning mentality back.
Substitues on 13:01 - Aug 21 with 707 viewstextbackup

We done what Derby etc do to us in the Championship, bring on 2/3 subs where you go ‘fcksake their bench is better than our starting 11’

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Substitues on 13:02 - Aug 21 with 692 viewsTractorCam

Substitues on 12:59 - Aug 21 by britbiker

Its nice also to look at opposition benches and not seeing nailed on goal scorers.

Bit worried about what Championship teams would do to us, but thats a worry for next season hopefully when maybe we have a winning mentality back.

That is a very strange worry to say the least.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Substitues on 13:02 - Aug 21 with 693 viewsIllinoisblue

Substitues on 12:11 - Aug 21 by Superfrans

When I saw Judge, Edwards, Chambers, Jackson, Georgiou warming up, it did make me think we have easily enough power to do something in this division.

Very much this. When we have our injured players back we’ll have a squad that’s more than good enough to get promoted. Over to you, Paul...

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Substitues on 13:08 - Aug 21 with 660 viewsbritbiker

Substitues on 13:02 - Aug 21 by TractorCam

That is a very strange worry to say the least.

I know, I'm looking too far ahead. I've been to PR for too long to not find something to worry about ( even if its just the catering etc) :-)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024