Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Got out of jail last night 09:19 - Aug 21 with 800 viewsBlueBlood90

I saw the team announced at 7pm and instantly thought Lambert had made a huge gamble. However, last night could be a huge turning point in our season.

The difference between the first half and second half was night and day. Lambert would be crazy to even consider playing with one up front against a team like Wimbledon at home again.

Thought Kayden Jackson and Anthony Georgiou were fantastic when they came on last night and instantly changed the game.

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

Got out of jail last night on 09:48 - Aug 21 with 728 viewsKeaneish

Not sure it was a case of getting out of jail but i take the sentiment. We have so much quality in this squad at this level the upside is that we can play two different formations and change the game to our benefit. Its been a long time since we've been able to say that.

Thought we were the better side for he whole 90 minutes as you'd expect. First half looked a bit experimental to me and lacked bite or purpose and really showed up the inadequacies of a few, which are positives early in the season. Second half was a different story and really showed the level we need to play at and what we have in our armour.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Guthers made a similar point on 09:50 - Aug 21 with 714 viewsDyland

Got out of jail last night on 09:48 - Aug 21 by Keaneish

Not sure it was a case of getting out of jail but i take the sentiment. We have so much quality in this squad at this level the upside is that we can play two different formations and change the game to our benefit. Its been a long time since we've been able to say that.

Thought we were the better side for he whole 90 minutes as you'd expect. First half looked a bit experimental to me and lacked bite or purpose and really showed up the inadequacies of a few, which are positives early in the season. Second half was a different story and really showed the level we need to play at and what we have in our armour.

Play an experimental side, fook it up, and still have enough to change it and win.

And although we were a bit lucky at the end, you make your own luck by pressing as we did.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024