Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Felt sorry for El Miz last night... 06:37 - Aug 21 with 1119 viewsJoHnNnY

I know we had to change it, but thought he was our most forward thinking creative player in the first half last night.... I’d have taken Dozzell off, other than the 1 obvious pass to Nors, thought he was average... or am I being too harsh?

Thoughts?

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

Felt sorry for El Miz last night... on 07:12 - Aug 21 with 1039 viewsStokieBlue

It was a direct swap though, where would you have moved him to if you took Dozzell off as Georgiou needs to play wide.

I agree he was promising, hopefully he will learn a lot from Georgiou who looks excellent.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Felt sorry for El Miz last night... on 07:15 - Aug 21 with 1023 viewsGuthrum

Don't think he was subbed as blame for the experiment not working, more just part of the change of system and the fact he will have more energy than stamina at this stage of his life.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Felt sorry for El Miz last night... on 07:17 - Aug 21 with 1015 viewsDubtractor

Actually thought el mizouni flattered to deceive first half.

Saw a fair bit if the ball but did little with it. Much the same as Rowe in fairness.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I thought the same when Lambert made the sub on 07:28 - Aug 21 with 973 viewsDyland

And it shows I know very little about football compared to someone who, to be fair, should know a lot more than me, i.e. Lambert. Tony pressed with the ball and created a ton more time and space for Kenlock.

Mizzers has quick feet and a good football brain but can't keep possession by dribbling to the effect Tony did. As Dubbers said, Mizzers rather flattered to deceive, not that that means he was poor, cos he wasn't. A solid six in a tactical selection that stalled from the off. Lambert takes the flak here, mitigating circumstances notwithstanding. Jury still out for me but I'm not feeling negative about it and quite happy to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Felt sorry for El Miz last night... on 07:28 - Aug 21 with 965 viewsRegencyBlue

He looks to have some skill but also looks lightweight.

I would have taken Dozzell off at half time personally. Apart from the pass you mention I don’t think he even made average last night!
Felt sorry for El Miz last night... on 07:52 - Aug 21 with 907 viewsITFC_Forever

Felt sorry for El Miz last night... on 07:17 - Aug 21 by Dubtractor

Actually thought el mizouni flattered to deceive first half.

Saw a fair bit if the ball but did little with it. Much the same as Rowe in fairness.

Same as Saturday at Peterborough.... the lad’s got plenty of talent, but doesn’t quite know how to use it in a first team game situation.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Felt sorry for El Miz last night... on 08:02 - Aug 21 with 871 viewsJoHnNnY

Felt sorry for El Miz last night... on 07:12 - Aug 21 by StokieBlue

It was a direct swap though, where would you have moved him to if you took Dozzell off as Georgiou needs to play wide.

I agree he was promising, hopefully he will learn a lot from Georgiou who looks excellent.

SB

Yeah, fair point. Just felt sorry for him as he played the best.

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024