Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwood taking an absolute age to hobble back for the restart... 21:45 - Aug 20 with 1875 viewsAlexGreen

...and then immediately sprinting full pelt at the subsequent kick off was absolutely brilliant - I love that he's on our team, if we were playing against him I would absolutely hate him!

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Norwood taking an absolute age to hobble back for the restart... on 21:46 - Aug 20 with 1826 viewsgainsboroughblue

I panicked when I saw the header of your post!

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Norwood taking an absolute age to hobble back for the restart... on 21:47 - Aug 20 with 1785 viewsAlexGreen

Norwood taking an absolute age to hobble back for the restart... on 21:46 - Aug 20 by gainsboroughblue

I panicked when I saw the header of your post!

Haha sorry, didn't even think of that!

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Norwood taking an absolute age to hobble back for the restart... on 21:50 - Aug 20 with 1660 viewsIllinoisblue

just tweeted the same. Absolute top notch s5ithousing from him. Legend already.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Norwood taking an absolute age to hobble back for the restart... on 21:51 - Aug 20 with 1626 viewsyorkshire

Loved it - we need players like that
Norwood taking an absolute age to hobble back for the restart... on 21:51 - Aug 20 with 1614 viewsMullet

What I liked more is both teams set up in some sort of weird Rugby manner and then proceeded to have a game of Wembley doubles on the sideline for a bit. Utterly terrible "football" all round.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Norwood taking an absolute age to hobble back for the restart... on 21:52 - Aug 20 with 1556 viewsIllinoisblue

Norwood taking an absolute age to hobble back for the restart... on 21:51 - Aug 20 by Mullet

What I liked more is both teams set up in some sort of weird Rugby manner and then proceeded to have a game of Wembley doubles on the sideline for a bit. Utterly terrible "football" all round.

it was shockingly bad for long spells. Reminded me of those clips on twitter you see of old Scottish Div 2 games where it's over a minute of just hoofing and missed headers.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Norwood taking an absolute age to hobble back for the restart... on 22:07 - Aug 20 with 1211 viewspatrickswell

I do hope we get to see him play against Norwich at some point in his career here. Could be very entertaining.

If we should break our wait for a win against them through him scoring, it’ll be a moment for the ages.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2019 22:22]
Norwood taking an absolute age to hobble back for the restart... on 22:12 - Aug 20 with 1142 viewsJ2BLUE

That as utter genius. Allowed us to see what they were planning to do and prepare for it rather than having a few seconds to react.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Norwood taking an absolute age to hobble back for the restart... on 22:20 - Aug 20 with 1017 viewsTown_Boy

Bloody love him!

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024