Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is absolutely disgusting 10:55 - Aug 19 with 1936 viewschicoazul

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-49294861

boohooBoohoo Operation Paperclip we wouldnt have gone to the Moon without the Nazis we wouldnt have cars what other things do you think are bad Chico boohoo

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

This is absolutely disgusting on 11:02 - Aug 19 with 1882 viewsHerbivore

You don't really do nuance, do you? It's a real moral dilemma, obviously the way the information in the book was obtained is disgusting however the learning from it can potentially saved lives. You can't change history but you can learn from it, would you advocate burning all remaining copies of the book so that its evil is expunged from the world? Or is it not better that those who died and were subjected to experiments at least died for something, potentially saving numerous future lives?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

This is absolutely disgusting on 11:06 - Aug 19 with 1871 viewsBlueBadger

This is absolutely disgusting on 11:02 - Aug 19 by Herbivore

You don't really do nuance, do you? It's a real moral dilemma, obviously the way the information in the book was obtained is disgusting however the learning from it can potentially saved lives. You can't change history but you can learn from it, would you advocate burning all remaining copies of the book so that its evil is expunged from the world? Or is it not better that those who died and were subjected to experiments at least died for something, potentially saving numerous future lives?

I think Chico thinks that 'Nuance' is a small coastal town in France.

That said, I give it 15 minutes before he claims he's trolling, despite it being in exactly the same style as all his other threads.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2019 11:08]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This is absolutely disgusting on 11:08 - Aug 19 with 1868 viewschicoazul

This is absolutely disgusting on 11:06 - Aug 19 by BlueBadger

That said, I give it 15 minutes before he claims he's trolling, despite it being in exactly the same style as all his other threads.

Do you *not* think this is disgusting? Please, show me the nuance I am missing here in my simple statement.
Herbivore, occasional reminder you are on Ignore, I know this is the worst thing to ever happen to you and you are desperate for my attention & that's why you always reply to my posts, but until I hear from someone that you are posting nicely nowadays you arent getting another chance. Sorry big guy!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

This is absolutely disgusting on 11:09 - Aug 19 with 1845 viewsBlueBadger

This is absolutely disgusting on 11:08 - Aug 19 by chicoazul

Do you *not* think this is disgusting? Please, show me the nuance I am missing here in my simple statement.
Herbivore, occasional reminder you are on Ignore, I know this is the worst thing to ever happen to you and you are desperate for my attention & that's why you always reply to my posts, but until I hear from someone that you are posting nicely nowadays you arent getting another chance. Sorry big guy!

C&P from Herbers then.
'You don't really do nuance, do you? It's a real moral dilemma, obviously the way the information in the book was obtained is disgusting however the learning from it can potentially saved lives. You can't change history but you can learn from it, would you advocate burning all remaining copies of the book so that its evil is expunged from the world? Or is it not better that those who died and were subjected to experiments at least died for something, potentially saving numerous future lives? '

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

This is absolutely disgusting on 11:10 - Aug 19 with 1839 viewschicoazul

This is absolutely disgusting on 11:06 - Aug 19 by BlueBadger

When have I ever said I am trolling?

This is absolutely disgusting on 11:11 - Aug 19 with 1827 viewsHerbivore

This is absolutely disgusting on 11:08 - Aug 19 by chicoazul

As a man with a functioning set of testes I don't tend to use the ignore function, so I can see your posts and will continue to respond to them when I so choose. I know this bothers you, mate, but then you are such a soft lad you put me on ignore for calling you mate. Bless you.

This is absolutely disgusting on 11:11 - Aug 19 with 1834 viewschicoazul

This is absolutely disgusting on 11:09 - Aug 19 by BlueBadger

C&P from Herbers then.
'You don't really do nuance, do you? It's a real moral dilemma, obviously the way the information in the book was obtained is disgusting however the learning from it can potentially saved lives. You can't change history but you can learn from it, would you advocate burning all remaining copies of the book so that its evil is expunged from the world? Or is it not better that those who died and were subjected to experiments at least died for something, potentially saving numerous future lives? '

Generally speaking I quite like your posts & enjoy them but this is needlessly provocative, so you're on ignore now too.

This is absolutely disgusting on 11:12 - Aug 19 with 1815 viewsBlueBadger

This is absolutely disgusting on 11:10 - Aug 19 by chicoazul

When have I ever said I am trolling?

In all fairness, it's that specific, Cruncher-style trolling in which the 'troll' has learnt that someone is supposed to look angry and/or stupid but hasn't worked out that its supposed to be other people.

Login to get fewer ads

This is absolutely disgusting on 11:12 - Aug 19 with 1815 viewsHerbivore

This is absolutely disgusting on 11:11 - Aug 19 by chicoazul

Generally speaking I quite like your posts & enjoy them but this is needlessly provocative, so you're on ignore now too.

There's no helping you.

This is absolutely disgusting on 11:14 - Aug 19 with 1804 viewsBlueBadger

This is absolutely disgusting on 11:12 - Aug 19 by Herbivore

There's no helping you.

I'm giving it 4 months before the inevitable Bluefish-esque meltdown and banning.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2019 11:18]

This is absolutely disgusting on 11:17 - Aug 19 with 1790 viewsSpruceMoose

Lol.

You big fanny you

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

This is absolutely disgusting on 11:17 - Aug 19 with 1785 viewsActionMan

Our entire nation, and residual national wealth was built on warfare, colonisation, slavery, exploitation, extortion, piracy, ethnic cleansing (even in Britain and Ireland alone when it came to Celtic speakers let alone what we did elsewhere), and so on and yet we all benefit from that now, living in our first world country, with our jobs, healthcare available, relative lack of crime and poverty, freedom of choices unmatched at any time of history, technology and so on.

If you were to ban benefitting from anything that was ever done by something or someone bad we'd be back to the cave pretty quickly.
This is absolutely disgusting on 11:20 - Aug 19 with 1759 viewschicoazul

This is absolutely disgusting on 11:17 - Aug 19 by ActionMan

Our entire nation, and residual national wealth was built on warfare, colonisation, slavery, exploitation, extortion, piracy, ethnic cleansing (even in Britain and Ireland alone when it came to Celtic speakers let alone what we did elsewhere), and so on and yet we all benefit from that now, living in our first world country, with our jobs, healthcare available, relative lack of crime and poverty, freedom of choices unmatched at any time of history, technology and so on.

If you were to ban benefitting from anything that was ever done by something or someone bad we'd be back to the cave pretty quickly.

This is certainly true. All I have simply said is that that specific example in the link is disgusting. I don't know why so many people seem upset about that, well, I know why a couple are TBF.

This is absolutely disgusting on 11:21 - Aug 19 with 1748 viewsHerbivore

This is absolutely disgusting on 11:17 - Aug 19 by ActionMan

Cave men did some pretty awful things, best we get back in the sea.

This is absolutely disgusting on 11:24 - Aug 19 with 1729 viewsSpruceMoose

This is absolutely disgusting on 11:21 - Aug 19 by Herbivore

Some people should that's for sure...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

This is absolutely disgusting on 11:25 - Aug 19 with 1725 viewsActionMan

This is absolutely disgusting on 11:21 - Aug 19 by Herbivore

#SendThemBack
This is absolutely disgusting on 13:43 - Aug 19 with 1578 viewsBrixtonBlue

This is absolutely disgusting on 11:20 - Aug 19 by chicoazul

This is certainly true. All I have simply said is that that specific example in the link is disgusting. I don't know why so many people seem upset about that, well, I know why a couple are TBF.

I can't see anyone upset in this thread, merely offering different opinions. to yours.

Actually, you seem most upset.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

This is absolutely disgusting on 14:10 - Aug 19 with 1521 viewsDarth_Koont

What are you wittering on about?

Besides your usual troll bait of an ambiguous and unclear moan, of course.

Pronouns: He/Him

This is absolutely disgusting on 14:25 - Aug 19 with 1497 viewsGlebeTractor

Yes, the making of this book was the most vile & inhumane thing ever to happen in history. But as the article said, it was made with pure evil, but now used for good. 13% still use it, so it’s benefits are obviously still there and relevant. Just such a shame it was made in those circumstances.

Poll: Was that the worst game you've been to? If not, what was?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024