Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland fans weren’t wrong when they said officials are worse at this level 20:11 - Aug 17 with 1315 viewsITFC_Forever

... and this is based across all games this season, not just today.

Easily conned, complete guesses at some decisions and generally poor.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Sunderland fans weren’t wrong when they said officials are worse at this level on 22:54 - Aug 20 with 1100 viewsITFC_Forever

I think I might bump this post to save me finding it after every match.

Sunderland fans weren’t wrong when they said officials are worse at this level on 22:57 - Aug 20 with 1078 viewsTractorCam

Sunderland fans weren’t wrong when they said officials are worse at this level on 22:54 - Aug 20 by ITFC_Forever

I think I might bump this post to save me finding it after every match.

The referee saved us by giving us that corner when the linesman didn't.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Sunderland fans weren’t wrong when they said officials are worse at this level on 23:00 - Aug 20 with 1061 viewssparks

i assumed they would fail to deal with bad challenges as well.

The reality is they are more easily fooled by falling over.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Sunderland fans weren’t wrong when they said officials are worse at this level on 23:06 - Aug 20 with 1032 viewsITFC_Forever

Sunderland fans weren’t wrong when they said officials are worse at this level on 22:57 - Aug 20 by TractorCam

The referee saved us by giving us that corner when the linesman didn't.

Looked over the line from my vantage point in the SBRL.

Sunderland fans weren’t wrong when they said officials are worse at this level on 23:20 - Aug 20 with 1001 viewsFunge

Ref tonight was fcking useless.

Was it the equaliser when there was about a 10 second gap when he and the lino just looked at each other blankly, then he gave the corner?

On the flip side, football was fun tonight. Finally. For the first time in a long, long time.
Sunderland fans weren’t wrong when they said officials are worse at this level on 07:44 - Aug 21 with 824 viewsSteve_M

Very influenced by crowd reaction too, we need to play on that as much as we can.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Sunderland fans weren’t wrong when they said officials are worse at this level on 07:48 - Aug 21 with 804 viewsSomethingBlue

Sunderland fans weren’t wrong when they said officials are worse at this level on 07:44 - Aug 21 by Steve_M

Very influenced by crowd reaction too, we need to play on that as much as we can.

That's a good point. Nobody will ever convince me it was a corner for the equaliser but the NS basically made sure he awarded one. Exactly what Portman Road ought to be.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024