Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Peterborough United v Ipswich Town Pre-Match Press Conference - Live 08:45 - Aug 16 with 5758 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/36510/twtv-peterborough-united-v-ipswich

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Peterborough Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:29 - Aug 16 with 650 viewsMrTown

Can you see KVY with him?

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Peterborough Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:29 - Aug 16 with 650 viewsFPL_Tractor

Few “bumps and bruises” but nothing specific.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Peterborough Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:31 - Aug 16 with 640 viewsFPL_Tractor

SitfcB - he’s gone to Playford Rd, which is a lot nicer after they got the paintbrushes out in the summer

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Peterborough Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:31 - Aug 16 with 640 viewsPhilTWTD

He's here .
Peterborough Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:32 - Aug 16 with 623 viewsGavTWTD

We're live

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Peterborough Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:33 - Aug 16 with 619 viewskpblues

Yep Missed Brenners first question again !

Poll: Do you want Ipswich to be a city?

Peterborough Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:33 - Aug 16 with 618 views524hudson

sound is terrible again

"More knowledge is passed by the reading of books than at times the spoken word" Some pissed chap at my local.

Peterborough Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:34 - Aug 16 with 617 viewsslade1

always is unfortunatly 524hudson:
Login to get fewer ads

Peterborough Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:50 - Aug 16 with 576 viewskpblues

PL very upbeat - good to see. Thanks Gav/Phil

Poll: Do you want Ipswich to be a city?

Peterborough Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:52 - Aug 16 with 567 viewsStokeHigh97

Glorious
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024